Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 25 2019, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydays2747 View Post
Hi, I need help please, the other day on my Farm 37 I moved quite a few facilities with my Green Hand, also some that I didn't moved have disappeared. I cannot tell you exactly all the facilities that have gone missing, but I can tell you a few of them. Open Pit Mine, Saw Mill, Bee Farm, Fishing Farm, Dairy Shed, Chicken Coop, Wool Shed, and Rabbit Hutch. I have tried several things that you suggested in the Forum in Chapter 23 to no avail. I appreciate all the help you can give me thanks. Jenny Dyer.
Hi Jenny Dyer,
I have looked at that farm and only see the mineral mine, a semi-trailer, and an oil pump on that farm. I am sorry but there is nothing we can do to replace those missing facilities. You will need to contact Support about this. It would be best if you had a list of what is missing, so they can determine if and how much they can refund.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 05 2019, 08:24 PM

I have a tree problem on my Farm 28. At least a dozen of my plantain trees have magically changed to banana trees. I did not do this. I have no super neighbors, nor am I a super neighbor. How could this happen? Thanks.
Old Dec 05 2019, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I have a tree problem on my Farm 28. At least a dozen of my plantain trees have magically changed to banana trees. I did not do this. I have no super neighbors, nor am I a super neighbor. How could this happen? Thanks.
Hi JNelson,
I don't know of any way this could happen and have never had any posts in here about something changing to another item, so I can't tell you how it happened. Does seem strange that they changed to a like tree shape.

You can report it to Support and see if they can figure out what happened. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 05 2019, 09:04 PM

Thanks Taz, I'll do that.
Old Jan 12 2020, 01:38 PM

Default Missing Facilities

Bought 4 new facilities yesterday and only one is showing on my farms, missing are Hungarian Restaurant, Taste of Hungary and Mobile Carrier Store
Old Jan 12 2020, 01:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by charbob73 View Post
Bought 4 new facilities yesterday and only one is showing on my farms, missing are Hungarian Restaurant, Taste of Hungary and Mobile Carrier Store
Hi charbob,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
According to your data you are missing the Hungarian Restaurant and the Mobile Carrier Store.

The Taste of Hungary is on one of your farms. First check your Facility manager and see if it is listed there. If it is it will tell you what farm it is on.
If it is not there then you will have to use the search in your toolbox and go to each farm looking for it. Start with the farm you think you placed it on.

For the other 2 that are missing you will need to contact Support about those as we can not do any refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Old Jan 14 2020, 08:34 AM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn

Hope this is where I should put this, I have had crops I know I've planted vanish. Not right away and not the same ones, also not on the same farm or the same crop.
Old Jan 14 2020, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valntyn View Post
Hope this is where I should put this, I have had crops I know I've planted vanish. Not right away and not the same ones, also not on the same farm or the same crop.
Hi Valntyn,
Without specifics we really have no way to check this. How have they vanished. Do you see the crop fields but as plowed or unplowed or is it you can't see anything there where the crops should be?
Old Jan 16 2020, 12:28 AM

Default Tools not being added....paying for expansions twice

I bought a new tool tonight......added to storage....and low and behold FT said Its not there.......bought expansions to my last farm . 40 FC total. Still showing no expansion to the farm!
Old Jan 16 2020, 12:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtnsue View Post
I bought a new tool tonight......added to storage....and low and behold FT said Its not there.......bought expansions to my last farm . 40 FC total. Still showing no expansion to the farm!
have you tried going into Account and then into Farm Cash Activity? This is where you will find details showing the fc you have received from quests as well as the fc spent on facilities, tools, land upgrades etc... I don't think you can check for the coins spent on land upgrades though... I am sure one of the mods will clarify things for you.. hope this helps in the meantime..

Tags
missing, missing animals, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing harvests, missing tools, missing trees