Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 29 2019, 08:24 PM

yes, i have gone into the belt manager,, i have 2 bonuses but when i click them to post them,, nothing happens,, it is not registering x eg,, cumin,,request bonus of 958 cumin,,,i click,, a small white box comes up with the circle turning and then it disappears and the bonus has not been posted x
Old Aug 29 2019, 08:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by francescarw View Post
yes, i have gone into the belt manager,, i have 2 bonuses but when i click them to post them,, nothing happens,, it is not registering x
Hi francescarw,
Check the belts listed in the Recent Belts and see if they say (already requested) in the box.

If it still doesn't then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2019, 08:23 AM

thanks for the advice,, when i logged in again this morning (BMT) i was able to collect my bonuses,,,don't know what happened ,, maybe support did something or maybe a glitch,, let's hope so but thanks again x
Old Nov 22 2019, 04:12 AM

Good morning . I wanted to post my 7th Dan Bonus of Crude oil Barell but have problem with it . It dont show the picture of crude oil Barell, but it shows the Picture of the Farmtwon Pig inviting u to come play. My Friends can not see what it is . The request also dont appear on my Ft Request Wall.
Old Nov 22 2019, 05:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post
Good morning . I wanted to post my 7th Dan Bonus of Crude oil Barell but have problem with it . It dont show the picture of crude oil Barell, but it shows the Picture of the Farmtwon Pig inviting u to come play. My Friends can not see what it is . The request also dont appear on my Ft Request Wall.
Hi crispey_cake,

This may have been an error in the uploading of the graphic for it. For your post on Facebook if the description is not showing either just edit your post and add what it is. You will still get crude oil when your friends click on the post.

You will not see your own bonuses in Wall Requests, you would need to ask a friend to look and see if it showed to them. The graphic may be correct in there, but if it is not if they click it anyway, to send it you will still get some.

Please clear your FT memcache, if you have not already done so. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload, that should clear any problem if it was a FT data issue rather than a transfer of data to FB issue.
Old Dec 01 2019, 04:19 PM

Default Bonuses

I just posted my farms facilities and referrals. There were several pop ups for bonuses, but I was unable to post any of the bonuses.
Also, please tell me where to learn about the warehouse and how to use it. I've been on but been very ill. I cannot remember anything about the warehouses.
Old Dec 01 2019, 04:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAR52 View Post
I just posted my farms facilities and referrals. There were several pop ups for bonuses, but I was unable to post any of the bonuses.
Also, please tell me where to learn about the warehouse and how to use it. I've been on but been very ill. I cannot remember anything about the warehouses.
Hi JAR,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the belt bonuses.
You need to open your tool box and go to the Belts manager, second column from left above the camera. In that you will see your recent belt bonuses that you can post. It will also tell you how many you can post in 12 hours.

For the Trading Warehouse you can find all the information about it in the following Game Guide chapter 10:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 18 2019, 08:32 AM

Hello, just wondering why I am at 1100 and the only Dans i have recieved for a long time is the cow trotters? I work my facilities and factories everyday and i can't get any bonuses. I see lots of people on my level gwetting tons of bonuses , but not me. I looked in some last night like the fish cannery and I don't even have the first belts on them and several others so was wondering if I did something wrong and how can i fix this?
Old Dec 18 2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannygoose0655 View Post
Hello, just wondering why I am at 1100 and the only Dans i have recieved for a long time is the cow trotters? I work my facilities and factories everyday and i can't get any bonuses. I see lots of people on my level gwetting tons of bonuses , but not me. I looked in some last night like the fish cannery and I don't even have the first belts on them and several others so was wondering if I did something wrong and how can i fix this?
Hi grannygoose

Yesterday evening we got a New release and we know belts and dans were added to some facilities.

But we still dont have the list of those facilities as Raul hasnt posted his notes yet.

You are getting belts/dans for cow trotters as they are produced in the Semi Trailer and it has belts/dans available since long ago.

Please keep an eye on the Release thread to check which facilities have new belts and dans as soon as Raul posts them.

Click Here to get the New Release thread.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 08 2020, 11:04 AM

Default Fish Bonuses

I would like to know why the fish bonuses expire so quickly on FB. After 6 mins one expired and when I went to the next fish bonus from the same person it said you can only send an item once...grrrrrr. Some bonuses are still good after a period of 16 hours , sometimes longer than that but never fish bonuses, be it fish or an item containing a fish ingredient expire really quickly.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonus pop-up, bonuses, dans