Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 27 2021, 04:50 PM

Just an observation as I haven't been loading facilities since the upgrade until just now but the Harvest animals, start and load facilities buttons seem very slow to respond. The farms do load much faster than under Flash but these other works are much slower.

Also still looking for the ability to hire at the Inn & Job Marketplace. Thank you.
Old Feb 27 2021, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PracticalMagic View Post
Map option not working on my farm.
Hi PracticalMagiuc,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates. The map is not available yet. You can see what is currently available in the first post of this thread. You will also find future updates in that post as they are released.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2021, 04:59 PM

Question Adding item to farm from storage

ID # 1294182944. I am trying to add trees from my storage to my farm and I keep getting a message that says Can't move item from storage to farm. please retry later. This has been going on since January. Is this an issue or because of the migration? I had collected trees before the migration so I could work on them during our down time and I still can't get to them. Please advise me on this issue. Thanks

Kathleen Eckelberry
Old Feb 27 2021, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyeck2 View Post
ID # 1294182944. I am trying to add trees from my storage to my farm and I keep getting a message that says Can't move item from storage to farm. please retry later. This has been going on since January. Is this an issue or because of the migration? I had collected trees before the migration so I could work on them during our down time and I still can't get to them. Please advise me on this issue. Thanks

Kathleen Eckelberry
Hi Kathleen,
You need to have a clear spot to set them down. Hiding things does not work, so if you are trying to layer them on something we can't help you with that.
If you are setting them in an open area with nothing hidden then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2021, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
oops here the link to error message again
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...00994349923935

setting FM to specific field and reload game not work it is still not recognizing the facilities on those fields

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...00994349923935

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...00994349923935

I have done all suggestions and my fields 4, 5, and 15 still do not show in the FM ---- this time however i did not get the error message when trying to manually do the facilities on those fields
Old Feb 27 2021, 06:52 PM

Noticed an issue with my level after reading updates and checked m level. According to the last updare Bugfix: The XP Level Bar at the top of the game was not working properly. I was at level 1350 and now it says 1200? Is this temporary?
Old Feb 27 2021, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have done all suggestions and my fields 4, 5, and 15 still do not show in the FM ---- this time however i did not get the error message when trying to manually do the facilities on those fields
Hi JNelson,
Please contact Support about this since you have tried all we know for fixing it.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 27 2021, 06:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Noticed an issue with my level after reading updates and checked m level. According to the last updare Bugfix: The XP Level Bar at the top of the game was not working properly. I was at level 1350 and now it says 1200? Is this temporary?
Hi Riap,
Level 1200 is the top level in the game. The level bar is the one to the left of your level that moves as you earn toward the next level.
Old Feb 27 2021, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
Please contact Support about this since you have tried all we know for fixing it.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Raul left me a PM regarding this issue, which i replied with an update to. should i still put a support ticket in? or leave it with Raul
Old Feb 27 2021, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Raul left me a PM regarding this issue, which i replied with an update to. should i still put a support ticket in? or leave it with Raul
Hi JNelson,
It wouldn't hurt to have Support in on it too.
Closed Thread