Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 20 2021, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
Hi guys! I have problems with the loading too. Also, the pictures of my neighbors has recently quit showing up. I can be on my farm for an hour or so, but then FT freezes up, then my whole computer does as well. It does the same in each browser I use (Safari, Chrome, Brave or Firefox). Each have been updated.
Hi Plynn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about HTML version loading problems.We are not that familiar with Mac computers.

Please make sure your operating system is updated. Many using Macs have found that Opera works best for the game.
You say you can be on about an hour before it freezes up and that would make me think your browsers are running out of allocated memory when this happens. Are you able to close down and restart and get back in for another hour? If so that would be another indication of low memory.
There are some steps in the first post of this thread you can try to test your computer and see if there is something that helps there.
I will copy your post to the closed thread for the developers about bugs for them to check.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
black screen, web gl