Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2021, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lran View Post
I sent a private message, but I don't know if you got it. Her name is Christa Lyndon. She couldn't register because she no longer has an email and for personal reasons doesn't want one
Hi Iran

No, I didnt get any private message from you.

I thought your friend had a problem with her registration. If she doesnt want to register on the forum then there is not much we can do.
We cant even send her to Support as they answered via mail.

Only thing I can suggest her, is to be sure her browser is up to date and also check if she has any pending update for Windows or Mac in case she is using it.

Also, try to only have facebook and the game open in her browser and nothing more and see if that helps.

Maybe she is having a problem in one of the multiple links between she, facebook and he game, if it is that, then she has to wait till it is fixed.

She can also try all suggestions given in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Oct 13 2021, 08:08 AM

A question, my neighbor wants to ghost one of my facilities for a quest, is that possible to do? I don't think she can but wanted to double check, please and thank you
Old Oct 13 2021, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
A question, my neighbor wants to ghost one of my facilities for a quest, is that possible to do? I don't think she can but wanted to double check, please and thank you
Hi tmlbluedove

That is a trick and nobody is allowed to give instructions on the forum.
Old Oct 14 2021, 12:21 PM

totally understand thank you
Old Oct 16 2021, 10:44 AM

My latest cooperative quest was received untitled and it is unfinished. Will it remain in this state until it expires?
Old Oct 16 2021, 11:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
My latest cooperative quest was received untitled and it is unfinished. Will it remain in this state until it expires?
Hi Amber Leigh,

Your latest Co-operative quest is Make Magicians Rolling Table which is one of the products made in the new Magician Supplies Factory.

The pictures for those still need to be fixed which should be happening soon an I expect the title will be fixed as well so you can see it. See if you can get as many steps done from buying from your neighbours as you can buy looking for the blue BUY button and a friend quest steps.

I am copying your post over to the relevant devs thread where they will see it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 16 2021 at 12:15 PM.
Old Nov 10 2021, 02:12 AM

Ever since the trader has been brought back to life - it is the only lifeline I get. Please fix this for me as it is my least favorite. I have not had the gift nor employee lifeline since it was fixed. ty, Darlene
ID 100008362357274
Old Nov 10 2021, 05:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 View Post
Ever since the trader has been brought back to life - it is the only lifeline I get. Please fix this for me as it is my least favorite. I have not had the gift nor employee lifeline since it was fixed. ty, Darlene
ID 100008362357274
Hi DarleneMac52,

I have moved your post to the Help and Support thread about Quests.

Although you have been getting that lifeline lately, that isn't the only lifeline you have had since it was added back to the game, you've also had the gift and employee lifelines.

The game doesn't look to see what lifelines or quests you may have had previously when it selects those at random.

I had a quick look at other users recent quests to see if they were only getting the trader lifeline recently and they are not, they've also had the other ones, so at this time I think you have just been unlucky with getting that one.

If you're convinced that there is a problem with them the only thing I can suggest is that you contact support and see what they say.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 10 2021, 08:25 AM

Ok - I will keep an eye on this - I do not remember getting others but sure do seem to get thee trader....ty, Darlene
Old Nov 10 2021, 04:39 PM
Account Not Linked

I have written this before but problem still happening. I have unticked (unchecked) facility product that I do not want started in quest. I have cleared cache gone out and in again to check it is still unchecked which it was and then as soon as I hit start all/load all, the product was reticked (rechecked). Does this mean from now on I have to untick the whole facility to make sure?

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline