Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2021, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarbee View Post
My ID is 1223288649 a week ago or so I had this same problem. I posted my issue and it was cleared up quickly. However today I am getting same problem. I am in Chrome and when i try to load the game, the screen is black and I get the message "An embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says Your browser does not support WebGL"
Hi pbarbee,
Please try clearing the browser cache, then close your browser and then reload your farms.

You might also check if there are any updates for your Chrome as they may not have automatically updated.

Your previous post has been added to the Closed thread for the developers to see if they can find a solution to this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Go Go View Post
Farmtown User ID 1197691061
Stuck on BLACK
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
Hi Granny Go Go,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the HTML conversion. Please post here about problems loading your farms for now.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:01 AM

Thumbs up Thanks for the quick response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JP Farmer,
The bar to see how much you need is not available yet. The levels have been added back in so when you reach the next level that will show.
Hi, Taz.

Yes, I noticed that the level number changed and I was rewarded a FC

I am so looking forward to the game being fully restored.

With patient greetings
JP FARMER
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:42 AM
Account Not Linked

id1750860011 on chrome loads all the way for about 10 seconds then goes grey.code u75 in top right and bottom left still no change.tried google chrome and microsoft edge.cleared browsing history and mem cache.have checked for updates but still not working 2021-01-28 17:32:28.679 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 82/28/111/256 MB this is the last message before it goes to grey screen
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:46 AM

My ID is 1108385683. Have not had a problem with the game until now. I'm using Chrome and now get this message "an embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says Your browser does not support WebGL".
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by philhowell View Post
id1750860011 on chrome loads all the way for about 10 seconds then goes grey.code u75 in top right and bottom left still no change.tried google chrome and microsoft edge.cleared browsing history and mem cache.have checked for updates but still not working 2021-01-28 17:32:28.679 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 82/28/111/256 MB this is the last message before it goes to grey screen
Hi Philhowell,
We are not sure why it goes to the grey after loading. I will copy your post to the Closed thread for the developers to see if they can come up with a solution.

Please try the following:

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedgand View Post
My ID is 1108385683. Have not had a problem with the game until now. I'm using Chrome and now get this message "an embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says Your browser does not support WebGL".
Hi sedgand,
Please try clearing your browser cache,close the browser and reload your farms. It will be slow loading after the cache clearing the first time.

Also please check if there are any updates for Chrome as they may not have automatically updated.
Old Jan 28 2021, 12:03 PM

My ID is 1223288649 and now getting a new error message with only black screen coming up Had this same problem about a week ago and sent you a note and it was fixed fairly quickly whiteout me doing anything

WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

How do i enable this support since I never disabled it?
Old Jan 28 2021, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarbee View Post
My ID is 1223288649 and now getting a new error message with only black screen coming up Had this same problem about a week ago and sent you a note and it was fixed fairly quickly whiteout me doing anything

WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

How do i enable this support since I never disabled it?
Hi pbarbee,
I answered your post from earlier this morning in the following post link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=2991
Old Jan 28 2021, 01:37 PM

Default Super Neighbour

I can harvest and plow everything, however the game freezes when planting on a neighbours farm as a super neighbour. I have to reload the game for each square I plant
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl