Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2021, 09:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistybutterfly View Post
I have tried everything to get this game to load the farms and its sooo slow. I did the compressed graphics, I have enough memory being a new laptop but it won't load the games like it used to. USER ID number ( 520045647 ) I copied and pasted the toggle console.. 2021-05-18 02:23:12.153 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://scontent.fbma4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...5f&oe=609E397D - Unknown Error

I am getting a ton of these messages below.. WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-1.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://scontent-dus1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a6&oe=609FD434 - Unknown Error
Hi mistybutterfly,
The developers are aware of those error messages and will release a fix for them soon we hope. They have to do with the neighbor bar pictures and does not effect the playing or the game.

Is the game slow loading or slow when trying to play? If it is slow loading are you clearing the browser cache either automatically or manually when you close your game? That is not recommended as the game then has to download all the graphics again which slows the loading.
If you are talking about slow playing then please try all the suggestions in the following 2 links:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
The first post of this one:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2021, 09:25 AM

Default Reporting unable to open new version

Unable to load my farm, AGAIN.
Old May 21 2021, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
Unable to load my farm, AGAIN.
Hi HILARIOUS

All your previous posts about this problem were answered, we also asked you to provide more information but we didnt get anything.

So I will ask you to do the usual things in this case.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are stepS to let you check your computer.

If you usually clear your browser cache at the end of the day, please stop doing that as it will take longer to load the game the next day.
Old May 21 2021, 09:36 AM

I am about to have a mental breakdown because of this. It's nearly every day. there is nothing wrong with my laptop. I have plenty of memory. The web Gl has a cube with a 2 in it. So what's happening? If you reply to these messages I cannot find them.
Old May 21 2021, 09:38 AM

Checkpoint U 60
Old May 21 2021, 09:46 AM

Now no checkpoint
Old May 21 2021, 09:47 AM

Quote:
I am about to have a mental breakdown because of this. It's nearly every day. there is nothing wrong with my laptop. I have plenty of memory. The web Gl has a cube with a 2 in it. So what's happening? If you reply to these messages I cannot find them.
Quote:
Checkpoint U 60
Quote:
Now no checkpoint

What laptop are you using?

Please copy and paste here the first 10 lines showing up in the console.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 21 2021 at 09:55 AM.
Old May 21 2021, 09:56 AM

Was told to go to this thread for Hilarious reply and its not here.
Old May 21 2021, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suefarm View Post
Was told to go to this thread for Hilarious reply and its not here.
Hi Suefarm,
You get an email any time someone responds to a thread you are subscibed to. It does not mean that the reply is for you. If you do not want to see replies from others then you will need to go to the User CP ( top left of forum) and unsubscribe from this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2021, 10:01 AM

Error has come up twice. I have no idea what you are asking me to do. I do not understand.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl