Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 08 2012, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
Perhaps to satisfy everyone, a square path could be made to use as a layering tool. The dirt paths can then be made to sit below items again and EVERYONE will be happy......it's just a thought.
Now that is a brilliant idea - a separate square "layering block" - you dont have to call it a path and that would avoid confusion. The dirt paths and stone paths could then be non sinking and everyone would be happy.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 08 2012, 02:58 AM

Ohhhh I am so excited about this news!!!! I can't wait to be able to overlap items again!!!! WOW this is super! Thank you so much Raul and Devs, for not only listening but also such a QUICK response back!! LOL Now I need more storage space for items! I have capped out!

I think also that having duplicate of those items is a good idea, and could call one set Non-Sinking stone/dirt path?? Or as others have suggested just create a new path just for the use of being able to overlap items.

This is just awesome!!! And has once again made this the most fun game for creativity!! LOVE IT! Thank you again!

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old May 08 2012, 05:04 AM

ive noticed that there's another minigame coming up and ive read a couple of posts (not here though in other threads) and it seems like there are people who are actually enjoying the minigames and thats cool..but is it really just me who finds them a little troublesome especially when i try to move around my farm and click on things because almost everytime the mouse hovers and even just for a quick second the minigame tab slides up and it starts loading and completely messes up what im doing ..is there anyway for the devs to perhaps just have players click on that section first before it appears instead of having it slide up everytime the cursor hovers?

other than that i really the love the game..and i look forward to more developments in the future..thank you!
Old May 08 2012, 06:39 AM

I just wanted to thank the Mods and the Devs for the quick reaction to the path requests. I was going to work around the issue on my train farm, but by the time I got the farm to the size I wanted, the paths were changed back.

Thanks for making this THE best game on FB!!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old May 08 2012, 06:41 AM

Ooh I just had a terrible fright!! I thought my Passion Fruit Crop had withered when it isnt even fully grown yet. Its the canes to support the plants. Is there anyway they can be a lighter brown/tan perhaps - just a thought.
Also - My little engine is tired having to go in reverse in order to go in the other direction as FT doesnt have a turntable yet. Can they be rotating soon please?
And while Im at it - we really need bridges, crossings, signals, and other bits and bobs to go with the trains and tracks.
Moaning aside - I am just so impressed with the speed with which you responded to the path problem.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 08 2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Ooh I just had a terrible fright!! I thought my Passion Fruit Crop had withered when it isnt even fully grown yet. Its the canes to support the plants. Is there anyway they can be a lighter brown/tan perhaps - just a thought.
Also - My little engine is tired having to go in reverse in order to go in the other direction as FT doesnt have a turntable yet. Can they be rotating soon please?
And while Im at it - we really need bridges, crossings, signals, and other bits and bobs to go with the trains and tracks.
Moaning aside - I am just so impressed with the speed with which you responded to the path problem.

Super Dev.... faster than a speeding locomotive.... (hint, hint)

Old May 08 2012, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Super Dev.... faster than a speeding locomotive.... (hint, hint)

StoneFace, you think flattery will get you further than jokes?

I hope so

Old May 08 2012, 09:35 AM

I have no idea where to put my comment/complaint. It won't let me open a new thread. But if the people who layer/lap get their path problem fixed quickly, then why can't those of us who want to buy Farm Cash get ours fixed? It's your money maker ....It keeps saying error with Farmtown.
Tried everything.
Old May 08 2012, 10:18 AM

Default Passion Fruit.

I like the cages on the passionfruit... if you have ever grown passionfruit you know that you have to support them like every few inches with support or the wind will break them off. So I use plastic mesh to allow them to grow up like and they get really tall! Passionfruit is a gorgeous flower that will live for years if cared for properly. I think they did a fantastic job trying to show actual growing conditions. I can hardly wait to see what the flower looks like in fully ripe.
It's a great day to Farm
Nala
Old May 08 2012, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
I have no idea where to put my comment/complaint. It won't let me open a new thread. But if the people who layer/lap get their path problem fixed quickly, then why can't those of us who want to buy Farm Cash get ours fixed? It's your money maker ....It keeps saying error with Farmtown.
Tried everything.
It could be because the FarmCash purchases go through Face Book, and their might be some coordination required. With Zuckerberg set to be a Trillionaire soon, I don't think FB is of the mindset to solve a FT problem quickly.

The path issue, on the other hand was up to the devs, and the devs alone.

Closed Thread