Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 05 2022, 08:17 PM

The train manager tells me that my Enhanced Freight Locomotive cannot be dispatched because I have another Enhanced Freight Locomotive on the same farm. I checked. I don't. I have a total of five trains, all different engines. My ID is 634471031. It's on my Farm 39, if you need to take a look. When I click on the train itself on the farm, it shows it is on its way to more markets for four more days (it's not boosted yet). But the train manager does NOT show it as dispatched. Any idea what I can do to fix this? The train is transparent so I can't move it.
Old Sep 05 2022, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
The train manager tells me that my Enhanced Freight Locomotive cannot be dispatched because I have another Enhanced Freight Locomotive on the same farm. I checked. I don't. I have a total of five trains, all different engines. My ID is 634471031. It's on my Farm 39, if you need to take a look. When I click on the train itself on the farm, it shows it is on its way to more markets for four more days (it's not boosted yet). But the train manager does NOT show it as dispatched. Any idea what I can do to fix this? The train is transparent so I can't move it.
Hi SirMatthew,
I have cleaned your train data. Please close and reopen your farms. And see if it shows dispatched.

If it is still not showing try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 06 2022, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SirMatthew,
I have cleaned your train data. Please close and reopen your farms. And see if it shows dispatched.

If it is still not showing try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
It worked! Vielen Dank!
Old Sep 06 2022, 02:10 PM

Hi,
it states If you have 2 trains dispatched with 10 Long Cars on each train the Mayor will complete all facilities on all farms for you without you needing to navigate to each farm

I have 3 trains on farm 15 each with different loco and one has 10 long, the other two have 11 and 13 long and another train on farm 33 that only has 3 long.
But when my friends to to work my facilities they still have to navigate to 19 farms and work 50% of them before the mayor completes them all. So what am I doing wrong for the mayor to not make them have to go to all the farms?
Old Sep 06 2022, 02:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcry View Post
Hi,
it states If you have 2 trains dispatched with 10 Long Cars on each train the Mayor will complete all facilities on all farms for you without you needing to navigate to each farm

I have 3 trains on farm 15 each with different loco and one has 10 long, the other two have 11 and 13 long and another train on farm 33 that only has 3 long.
But when my friends to to work my facilities they still have to navigate to 19 farms and work 50% of them before the mayor completes them all. So what am I doing wrong for the mayor to not make them have to go to all the farms?
Hi Outcry,
The trains part for the facility work is for you when you work others facilities, not for when your neighbors come to work your facilities. They would have to have their own 2 trains with the 10 cars each for the mayor to work your facilities for them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2022, 06:18 PM

On my farm 6, I accidentally moved the train track from under the long car and it will not let me move it back. I was going to exchange my new engine for my old one, but it wouldn't let me do that either. Help.
Old Sep 07 2022, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Donner View Post
On my farm 6, I accidentally moved the train track from under the long car and it will not let me move it back. I was going to exchange my new engine for my old one, but it wouldn't let me do that either. Help.
Hi Farmer Donner,
You can not move or change the engine or any car until the train has returned and you unload it. You have to do that after it is unloaded and before you dispatch it again.
For the track it must be in place before the train is set on it, so you will have to move the car or engine that normally sits over it, place the track, then put the car back.
Besure you use the yellow hand for moving any engine or car so you can get them to line up correctly. Be sure after you do the moving or replacing that you check the Freight Cars list in the Train details by clicking on the engine of the train. Cars that are attached correctly will show. Cars that are not attached will be greyed out.
Old Sep 08 2022, 04:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How do I add box cars to my train of 6 boxcars?? Sandie39

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 08 2022, 04:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
How do I add box cars to my train of 6 boxcars?? Sandie39
Hi Sandie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the trains to answer you. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section. That section is for suggesting changes to the game.
You add cars to your train by buying them in the store and attaching them to the end of the train. Do have to have space open to be able to add them.
Also if you are adding long cars to your train you can only have 1 of each type on a train.
Old Sep 09 2022, 01:20 PM

Does the policy of upgrading locomotives still apply? that is, buy them in order from standard freight, enhanced, supreme, ultimate, turbo or can I just skip to turbo? When I go to purchase a upgraded locomotive there is no lock appearing in the store on any of the locomotives?

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working