Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 03 2012, 11:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Grammy, I've only got one friend who currently plays farm town and I put in my post which facilities I'd like him to work or skip, and he was able to do that, prior to yesterday. When they first put in the "work facilities" function you actually had to click on each production in a facility, then they added the work all option, then they ended up taking away the option to work on individual ones (I'm not sure when they got rid of it because I stopped using facebook at all for a while last summer in an effort to use my computer less to keep my apartment cooler). It impacts the farmer who owns the facility because it makes it so a certain facility cannot be skipped over if the game has decided to put it in the second half of the places for that farm (it's not even done alphabetically).
Old Aug 03 2012, 11:47 AM

Alex, you know the items your friend gets are not deducted from your inventory? It's the magic of FT.... same as hiring people to harvest - they get paid, you make more, it's not overhead at all.
Old Aug 03 2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Here we are playing a game and I am learning something new almost every day. Like couscous, and I still don't know what yerba mate is, but if I see it on a menu I'll ask for a pot of it.
I hear ya...

sure glad I don't have to actually taste any crop or food I wish to use on FT

Old Aug 03 2012, 11:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKwake View Post
Grammy, I've only got one friend who currently plays farm town and I put in my post which facilities I'd like him to work or skip, and he was able to do that, prior to yesterday. When they first put in the "work facilities" function you actually had to click on each production in a facility, then they added the work all option, then they ended up taking away the option to work on individual ones (I'm not sure when they got rid of it because I stopped using facebook at all for a while last summer in an effort to use my computer less to keep my apartment cooler). It impacts the farmer who owns the facility because it makes it so a certain facility cannot be skipped over if the game has decided to put it in the second half of the places for that farm (it's not even done alphabetically).
I don't see why it is that important that the facility doesn't get worked, cause it doesn't cost you anything if they work that facility, you have a facility that has only a few items in it and the neighbor works that facility and it gets done, its not like the items in the facility will go bad if they sit there with the factory not producing anything, or is it you are one of those that have to have all of your facilities working and can't have a facility to sit empty? They just started the auto system yesterday when they did the upgrade
Old Aug 03 2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I hear ya...

sure glad I don't have to actually taste any crop or food I wish to use on FT

lol For the longest time I refused to plant bellpeppers - ugh!!!!! To this day when I see they are required I hold my breath as I harvest.

I do wish they would correct the gift of chunks of lamb meat so it doesn't say "X has sent you A LAMB." Not a thought/image I enjoy.
Old Aug 03 2012, 12:19 PM

Lightbulb

I wish you would not make things so expensive..or at least make all facilities available by coins...some of us players are on fixed incomes and cannot afford to by farm cash...and it takes to long to build up enough for even 1 purchase...:working toward...please help...you could have level advance worth 5 fc or more or something like that to help us build faster..that is my only complaint...otherwise I LOVE THIS GAME:;
Old Aug 03 2012, 12:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I don't see why it is that important that the facility doesn't get worked, cause it doesn't cost you anything if they work that facility, you have a facility that has only a few items in it and the neighbor works that facility and it gets done, its not like the items in the facility will go bad if they sit there with the factory not producing anything, or is it you are one of those that have to have all of your facilities working and can't have a facility to sit empty? They just started the auto system yesterday when they did the upgrade
Also, if youre low on ingredients, just dont load those products into the facilities, and they wont get used until youre ready to use them? I dont get the problem. If there is a X in the corner of the mayors pop-up message, you could just click that and the mayor wouldnt work for you im guessing?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 03 2012, 12:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the alternative views for the Ice Cream Shop and especially the Chololate Factory. I prefer that style and was happy to see more added. Also want to thank you for new and interesting things to keep us busy and working.
Old Aug 03 2012, 01:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stover View Post
I wish you would not make things so expensive..or at least make all facilities available by coins...some of us players are on fixed incomes and cannot afford to by farm cash...and it takes to long to build up enough for even 1 purchase...:working toward...please help...you could have level advance worth 5 fc or more or something like that to help us build faster..that is my only complaint...otherwise I LOVE THIS GAME:;
If they made all the facilities coin then they wouldn't be able to make a living and would have to go out and get a different job so that they could make a living like everyone else and then there would be no Farm Town, I think that 2 out of 4 new facilities is an even split and is fair. It would be different if Slashkey had more than just Farm Town like other game companies have, but they only get there money from this one game.
Old Aug 03 2012, 02:00 PM

So thankful for the help with facilities! Big help. Love the people keep them coming.
Closed Thread