Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
Animals from the gift box and also animals being purchased.

The "Move" button that moves animals directly from storage to the animal buildings is working fine. It's the animals from the gift box, which have to be moved to the farm and then into the facilities, which are giving problems. They go from the gift box to the farm OK, and I can get them into the facilities by clicking on them individually on the farm, but that requires two clicks per animal. Using the "Add to animal building" icon in the toolbox does the trick with just one click per animal, which is why I prefer it, but it's not been working today.

It's been happening with cows, goats, chickens, horses, and ducks (not sure about other animals, cos I haven't tried with them), and it's happened on every farm I've tried. I also bought a couple of sheep and tried it, and they disappeared too when I had the "Add to animal building" tool enabled (but moved into the wool shed just fine when I clicked on them directly after they reappeared), so it's happening with purchased animals as well as gifts.

I've tried it in Chrome and IE and it's happened in both.
sometimes they come back if you reload the farm... they may be hidden under buildings also, have you tried doing a search using the magnifying glass in the tool box while on that particular farm? hopefully they will appear then..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Oct 21 2015 at 04:16 AM.