Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 02 2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Yes that happens to me also - can buy everything else just released just not the train track switches
One train track switch turns into a track corner the other when I click on them the store closes but I have no train switch! Doesnt take any money.

I really wanted these - and I cant use them - bwahhhh bwahhhhh.............

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 02 2013, 11:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i cant buy the switch either
Old Mar 02 2013, 12:48 PM

Default Issues with game

Thx for all updates, but please get game right before any more, sprinker still not working correctly, although not a major problem. Major issues, can not read other players names at market, other people have raised same problem, also why am i getting pop up messages ie loading, enqueing, this is slowing the game down,. TY
Old Mar 02 2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
someone needs to take whomever is preventing this (and taking my coin anyway) out to the wood shed .... and "employ" a switch.

Old Mar 02 2013, 01:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Thx for all updates, but please get game right before any more, sprinker still not working correctly, although not a major problem. Major issues, can not read other players names at market, other people have raised same problem, also why am i getting pop up messages ie loading, enqueing, this is slowing the game down,. TY
For your text issue check the following thread. There are several things to try and fix this in that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525102
The sprinkler/flower issue is being looked into.
The pop ups are to let you know data is being sent to your computer. To make those go away a little faster click on the Save button.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2013, 01:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
One train track switch turns into a track corner the other when I click on them the store closes but I have no train switch! Doesnt take any money.

I really wanted these - and I cant use them - bwahhhh bwahhhhh.............
Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
someone needs to take whomever is preventing this (and taking my coin anyway) out to the wood shed .... and "employ" a switch.

[quote=urbengal;5460194]
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
well... tried reloading and the memcache cleaner...

but still can't see the Train Track Switches .... but I do see the coin floating away after a purchase.

same here, done all the memcache stuff, etc etc and no one sees them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I can see the train switches but can't buy them, when I click on them nothing happens, but if click on a standard track I can buy it.
For those of you who are having problems with the new train tracks I just had a neighbor with the same problem. So I had them experiment with this.
The following procedure is what worked to fix this:
First clear the memcache (link below), then close the unsetting page and your farm if it is open. Then clear the browser cache and close the browser.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post

For those of you who are having problems with the new train tracks I just had a neighbor with the same problem. So I had them experiment with this.
The following procedure is what worked to fix this:
First clear the memcache (link below), then close the unsetting page and your farm if it is open. Then clear the browser cache and close the browser.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
That worked for me Taz, thank you.
Old Mar 02 2013, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
That worked for me Taz, thank you.

Worked for me also.

Thanks
Fritz
Old Mar 02 2013, 05:54 PM

I just wonder about some things; (as I've been a player since April -09)and having had the creativity to make my own Airport-farm, looong time before the latest air-plain was released. . . . I have also made one of my farms to be kind of a Monestry-farm. . . . will we ever have Nuns and Monks to put on our farm designed to be Monastery farms??? OK, I know that problems have been challenging the Mods lately, but will we ever have Nuns and monks. . . please??
Old Mar 02 2013, 06:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Anyone having problems with accepting gifts, then sending one back - go off of FT and come back a few hours later and those same gifts are back again to accept?
Hi, this is a random thing that has been happening since the beginning of time. Please read the last post in this thread from Taz and follow those steps and see if it helps. I have had this happen to me a couple of times and it usually fixes itself soonly, hang in there.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread

Tags
train