Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 06 2019, 03:58 PM

Thanks for the update and I love the Christmas decorations..beautifully designed.
Old Dec 06 2019, 05:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Update from Raul:

Post Release Updates - December 6th, 4:00PM

- 28 New Holiday Items: 2 as gifts, 12 at the top of the Holidays category in the Store and 14 at the bottom
- Enabled Fish Purchase offers in the Trading Warehouse
- At the markets, you can now open the Cooperative Quests screen for any farmer even when that farmer has no Cooperative Quests, this will allow you to start navigating the Cooperative Quests for the rest of the farmers that do have them
- Enabled the 'Show Times' icon in the toolbox when not at your farm
- Reduced the amount of 'Grouper' required to make Fried Fish in the Dominican Restaurant from 10 to 5
- BugFix: Trophie numbers sometimes shown incorrectly
- BugFix: Pumpkin Spice now showing up when the Facility Manager ingredient planner was set to only show the Flavored Coffee Factory products
oh wow with the Cooperative Quests at market I only just made a suggestion on this the other day - I would like to think it was me..... lol anyhow I just checked it out and I love it - THANK YOU so much .....
Old Dec 06 2019, 08:08 PM
Account Not Linked

I was happy to see the fish in the warehouse was enabled....but it only let me buy 4. Is this correct?
Old Dec 06 2019, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
I was happy to see the fish in the warehouse was enabled....but it only let me buy 4. Is this correct?
Hi WyoSugar,
The limit is determined by how many of each fish you can produce from your waters. This is in the Rules in the Trading Warehouse and also listed in the Game Guide chapter about trading:
"Trading limits are calculated based on your farms production capacity, so if you can generate a yield of 500,000 crops from your farms your trading limit for crops will be 1% of 500,000 = 5,000 crops. If you can generate a yield of 400 salmons from your waters your trading limit for salmon will be 1% of 400 = 4 salmons."
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 07 2019, 09:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile Fish

Quote:
Hi WyoSugar,
The limit is determined by how many of each fish you can produce from your waters. This is in the Rules in the Trading Warehouse and also listed in the Game Guide chapter about trading:
"Trading limits are calculated based on your farms production capacity, so if you can generate a yield of 500,000 crops from your farms your trading limit for crops will be 1% of 500,000 = 5,000 crops. If you can generate a yield of 400 salmons from your waters your trading limit for salmon will be 1% of 400 = 4 salmons."
Thanks for clearing this up for me Taz
Old Dec 09 2019, 11:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Updated fixes from Raul:

Post Release Updates - December 10th, 12:30AM

- BugFix: Missing and duplicated ingredients in the Facility Manager Ingredient Planner.
- BugFix: Layout error with the Merry Christmas Gate item.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2019, 06:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi WyoSugar,
Thanks Taz, I was about to ask how it was worked out and you have saved me from doing so.
Old Dec 10 2019, 12:05 PM

Thanks for fixing the gate! One small remaining oddness - when I place it beside fields, part of it goes behind the fields. Not a big deal - just a thing to know. It makes me wish there were a "bring to front" command like in PhotoShop...which there is not.
Old Dec 14 2019, 06:53 PM

Has anyone else noticed that upgrading Farm39 costs an extra 3B coins. (I didn't notice on Farm40, which I did out of order.)
Old Dec 14 2019, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Has anyone else noticed that upgrading Farm39 costs an extra 3B coins. (I didn't notice on Farm40, which I did out of order.)
Hi Bruhelmboldt,
If you check the Game Guide chpter about Land Upgrades, it is actually only 500,000 above the 46 x 46 upgrade for those 2 farms. To have made it the same as the others it would have been a lower price than the previous upgrades for those 2 farms.
Closed Thread