Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 05:00 PM

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1228653163 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:10 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to spagal

581510472 The game stopped at the farms and nothing else showed up. Can't get to anything else.
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramma Cindy View Post
tried logging in again.. and got a black screen that had a msg on top:
An embedded page at 11.slashkey.com says YOUR BROWSER DOES NOT SUPPORT WEBGL...... Not sure what I can do now...??? I was playing just fine b4 this and then my internet went out & when i came back i got this message...
Hi Gramma Cindy,
Please try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reopen your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spagal View Post
581510472 The game stopped at the farms and nothing else showed up. Can't get to anything else.
Hi spagal,
If your farms loaded then it is ok. This is a restricted version. You can see what is available in the first ost of this thread. The rest will be added over the next weeks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen DiCiolla View Post
When fishing my farms so many messages of what has been caught, etc. pop up cnstantly and go on forever. I can nt see what I am doing when it automatically switches to chop, etc. It Took me 3 hours to fish and I had to go out once because it said I should ask webgl for more memory, so I don't think I got credit for all of the fishing that I had done due to the screen then froze and I had to go out and back in to continue. I have some farms that are stacked 1/4 to1/3 full. I feel this segment needs some work, thank you. Other things are working well so far.
Hi Helen DiCiolla

Please click in your preferences, the wrech, and see if you have a check mark for Show Coins and xp animations option.

If so, uncheck that option and click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annamp View Post
Thanks Raul for your hard work...
I am not sure if this is the correct place to report problems. After a few attempts, the new game has started loading relatively quickly. I do notice however, that when we fish the words advising how many fish have been fished keep scrolling and don't stop unless you reload the game by pressing Play.
Keep up the great work. I am looking forward to when we are back to all features
Thanks
Hi annamp

Please click in your preferences, the wrech, and see if you have a check mark for Show Coins and xp animations option.

If so, uncheck that option and click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:19 PM

Default updates

I am unable to play at all and not sure what I am doing wrong, it loads the farms but cannot go to ships or trains or marketplace, quests, can't harvest animals etc. Can you help?
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:19 PM

Default Black screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi HPNana,
Did you use the Test link in the banner to get the information. That version logs data that the developers need to see to try to figure out solutions for you.
Thank you! I did do what the banner said but all I got when downloading was the black screen with the white box.

I must have lost my crops by now. So sad!
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:26 PM

Not sure how this works but sent a message and here is my #1336382078.
Hope this goes with my other message.
Old Jan 13 2021, 05:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbert1972 View Post
I am unable to play at all and not sure what I am doing wrong, it loads the farms but cannot go to ships or trains or marketplace, quests, can't harvest animals etc. Can you help?
Hi lilbert,
No one has access to those things yet as they are not available. Please read the first post in this thread to see what is available.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl