Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 04 2021, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Focus View Post
Bill Bryan 1245312073

When using the multi tool, harvest, plow, plant, none of the other items on the farm are hidden and the tool will not work under them. I need to hide everything except crops to be successful. Thanks for everything you are doing to FT.

Hi Fuzzy Focus

When you have the combine Harvest/Plow/Plant in your hands, click in the Eye in the bottom right corner to get it only half open.

That way all other items showing on the farm will go hidden while you are working.
Old Feb 04 2021, 06:10 PM

Default WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

My ID is 1223288649 This is the third time I have gotten this error message since the game has started being updated. I am in Chrome. Each time when I have posted this issue, I got the message to clear my cache and they will also refer my issue to someone. Clearing my cache has not changed anything. Then after a few hours I am able to get back and what I have that works is working again. However, I reported this early morning and it is still not working. I have a black screen and nothing is turning. I did the test and it said my system is support WebGL. I do not know how it get disabled. It I did, i would enable it. Thank you for your help! I have tried in FoxFire, but there are lots of things that don't work on the new Farm Town using Foxfire so I prefer Chrome.
Old Feb 04 2021, 06:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarbee View Post
My ID is 1223288649 This is the third time I have gotten this error message since the game has started being updated. I am in Chrome. Each time when I have posted this issue, I got the message to clear my cache and they will also refer my issue to someone. Clearing my cache has not changed anything. Then after a few hours I am able to get back and what I have that works is working again. However, I reported this early morning and it is still not working. I have a black screen and nothing is turning. I did the test and it said my system is support WebGL. I do not know how it get disabled. It I did, i would enable it. Thank you for your help! I have tried in FoxFire, but there are lots of things that don't work on the new Farm Town using Foxfire so I prefer Chrome.
Hi pbarbee,
Your previous post about this was moved and answered to the HTML/WebGL version of the Game: Not loading or frequent crashes or game too slow thread as that is where you needed to post for this issue.

You can find your posts if they are moved by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2021, 07:41 PM

Smile Map not working

Why is the map not working? I would like to go to the Realtor Office but can't because the Map is not working. Please fix this. Thank You! My ID Number is 1393201388

Last edited by MysticLiones; Feb 04 2021 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Forgot to put ID number
Old Feb 04 2021, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticLiones View Post
Why is the map not working? I would like to go to the Realtor Office but can't because the Map is not working. Please fix this. Thank You!
Hi MysticLiones,
The map has not been added back in yet. You will have to wait to go to the realtor office.
You can see what is available currently in the first poat of this thread. You can watch that post for future updates as well when the developers add more functions back into the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2021, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Amber Leigh,
I just checked your storage for cow milk and you have 13,700. Don't know if that is half of what you had.
I had over two million units. Because the sell half feature left me with zero, I have begun harvesting animal production old school.
Old Feb 05 2021, 05:14 AM

tried too get back 2 super neighbors not able to get them
Old Feb 05 2021, 05:15 AM

forgot says i don't have tower but i do
Old Feb 05 2021, 05:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippy_midnite View Post
tried too get back 2 super neighbors not able to get them
Quote:
Originally Posted by tippy_midnite View Post
forgot says i don't have tower but i do
Hi tippy_midnite,

What's preventing you from adding more super neighbours? Please descibe what is happening when you try to make a neighbour a super neighbour.

If you are able to see your mobile lookout tower in your item storage, when is the game telling you that you don't have one?

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload Farm Town and see if that clears up any of your issues.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 05 2021, 11:22 AM

USER ID number ( 1171089203 )
I've got a couple of farms that don't clear the crops when I harvest. If I switch to another farm and come back then the crops are gone. It's not actually a BIG deal because it's only one 2 or 3 farms. Do you need to know the farm number specifically? Just thought I'd let you know.
Closed Thread