Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 07 2021, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickymikulski View Post
this is first time happening (an embedded page at 11.slashkey.com says your browser does not support web gl) also web Gl supported but disabled ????? never had problems till 1/2 hr ago whats happening ??????
Hi Bickymikulski,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems and errors.
This happens when you encounter an error. Please try first just closing and reopening your browser. If that doesn't work try restarting your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 24 2021, 11:35 PM

Default web GL

got a message right in the middle of playing saying my browser does not support web GL.. how do i fix this so i can get back to the game?
Old May 24 2021, 11:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothergoose1 View Post
got a message right in the middle of playing saying my browser does not support web GL.. how do i fix this so i can get back to the game?
Hi mothergoose,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.

You got the WEbGl not supported as that happens when you have an error. The game thinks WebGL is not responding so sends that message.

You can try first just closing your browser for a few minutes then reopen your farms. If that doesn't work try restarting your computer. If that still doesn't fix it try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reopen to your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2021, 07:25 AM

Default Loading issue

My farm stops loading when it gets to loading user. It takes 5 retrys to finally load. My farm is 1436603594
Old Jun 04 2021, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthie47359 View Post
My farm stops loading when it gets to loading user. It takes 5 retrys to finally load. My farm is 1436603594
Hi Ruthie

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Please check if your browser is updated, also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Are you clearing your browser cache everytime you close your computer or your browser is set to clear it automatically?
If so, please dont do that as when you clear your browser cache then the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Im not saying you dont have to clear your browser cache, only it is not good to do that daily.

Other thing I can suggest you is before closing your game, uncheck all the Show..... in preferences, for example, Show crops, Show tools, Show trees, etc so the game will load faster.
Old Jun 17 2021, 07:07 PM

Default i am getting this all of a sudden

Your browser does not support WebGL. WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR

it was doing just fine then this ..what gives?
Old Jun 17 2021, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
Your browser does not support WebGL. WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR

it was doing just fine then this ..what gives?
Hi Jerry,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loadiung problems and errors.
This happens when you encounter a problem and the server thinks WebGL has stopped responding, so it turns it off. What were you doing when this happened?

Please check if your browser is updated, also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

You can try first just closing your browser for a few minutes then reopen your farms. If that doesn't work try restarting your computer. If that still doesn't fix it try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reopen to your farms.When you clear the browser cache it will take a few minutes for your game to load the first time after because it has to download the graphics again for the game.
Old Jun 17 2021, 08:04 PM

ya know looks like i get stop playing farm town . till its fixed
Old Jun 17 2021, 08:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
ya know looks like i get stop playing farm town . till its fixed
Hi Jerry,
I gave you the fix fores for that. There isn't anything that the developers can fix for that as it is your browser that has turned off the WebGL, not the game.
If those did not fix it please try the steps in the first post in the following link to check your computer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Old Jun 20 2021, 10:22 AM

Default WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error