Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2010, 03:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I thought harvesting and coin counting was faster Now I see why it is.... thanks Raul and dev's you always surprise us.. And always listen to your players.. Kudos

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2010, 03:26 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
as always, thanks Raul. This should help alot!
I wonder what the next update will be ,
First of all thanks Raul, you guys are wonderful...
In the wonder what the nexty update will be, and now I am going to be whinny, how about taking the halloween and Christmas items from the gifts, and maybe giving us something new? Please pretty please,
Celina

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 08 2010, 04:35 PM

On WF56, and the coins from a harvest are clicking up just as slowly. I'm sitting now in the marketplace, not able to move, waiting for coins to click up every 10 seconds or so.

Thanks for trying, but the fix didn't work for me. Still hoping, but sure do miss being able to spend a weekend playing on FT and bumping up a level. Now I can only plant my own crops; harvesting or plowing for others just isn't worth the time I waste sitting and waiting, for me or the other farmers.

I don't have any other programs running except my AV software, and I'm on Facebook, using Firefox. This slow save problem has been going on since the first November release for me. I have a new version of flash (late December uninstall and reinstall) and the latest version of firefox. My computer is not new, but isn't decrepit, either, and I have DSL service.

Hope you can fix it soon, thanks for putting the time in trying!
Old Jan 08 2010, 05:13 PM

Unhappy Worse than ever - now others can harvest over me!

Not only is my harvest slow, but AFTER I clicked on every square and my avatar harvested every square so that it showed up as harvested for me (harvesting all on my own) THEN about half way through my coin count, another worker showed up, and his avatar started jumping around like it was harvesting where my screen already showed harvested. I asked him, and sure enough, he was harvesting squares that I had already clicked on, that my avatar had already sped through like an energizer bunny, and that my screen showed as harvested.

And guess what? Now I'm sitting frozen on some dude's farm, after harvesting a full farm of raspberries (which we get paid almost nothing for, but I harvested anyway because it's all part of the game and I also will plant berried for quick points), and now I'm still stuck on the farm, not able to do anything, and NOW all my coins are not crediting, but I'm stuck here watching "already done" clicking up across the screen.

So I've quit out of the game, came back here to repost that this is even worse yet than any of the fixes you have put in since early November for me, and I will go back to only harvesting, plowing, and planting my own farm.

I'm sad. I'll hang in for a while more, because I really like this game and don't play ANY other online games because I don't really have the time, but I got addicted to FT. But the game is not the same for me, when I get so resentful about not being able to work and now other farmers are evidently mad at my slow harvesting, except I'm clicking away fast as ever and it show all harvested for me. And I can't do work for anyone because I'm stuck now waiting for stupid already done messages to clear for about 20 minutes.

Hope you can fix it - please keep trying. And in the meanwhile, if anyone has any other suggestions for me for a game that is like FT (social aspects) but works better, I'm here, reading, so I can have something fun to do on the occasional weekend.
Old Jan 08 2010, 05:33 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Farm $$$

what's the deal with sending a message to 10 friends and receive 500 Farm $$$ - is it all a hoax

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 08 2010, 05:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMA LJ View Post
what's the deal with sending a message to 10 friends and receive 500 Farm $$$ - is it all a hoax
Yes it is a hoax. Whenever you get the message about sending to x amount of people those are hoaxes. You can read more about this in known issues, glitches, and bugs here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235530
Old Jan 08 2010, 06:32 PM

hey when your all going update with january stuff it is week after january we stil got christmas items up for sale is it going be updated soon
Old Jan 08 2010, 07:20 PM

correct me if I am wrong, but it is the speed of the avatars that has been improved, not the tallying of coins and points. As such I don't expect to see much improvement because my avatar rarely ran slow.
Old Jan 08 2010, 07:27 PM

The coins and points are much better but still having issues with it time to time not catching up and don't have any other applications or windows running or music or anything once in awhile I get timed out I haven't had a issue tonight will see thank you for all the work your doing to make the game better.
Old Jan 08 2010, 08:08 PM
Account Not Linked

thank u for listening and trying to work out everyones problems, BUT
im still having probs loading either farms/coins/exp - by the time i get to someones farm to 'work' most of its done (and thats another headache - so many workers play havoc)- this can take up to 5 mins to load
and waiting in the marketplace for my coins to add is getting tiresome - i have to deny all work while previous coins/exp load
have new puter, latest flash, nothing running in background, ie.
wf13, wf52, wf12 -
I luv the game, but am getting frustrated!
Closed Thread