Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2015, 02:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to ~Pauline~

Pavloava is spelt Pavlova........omg NO Passionfruit........omg I am going to faint (Aussie Pav eater and maker)

Oh btw, I never thought of putting nuts in my anzacs ......I love the menu, its so close to some of the many things we eat .......thankyou

Last edited by ~Pauline~; Jun 10 2015 at 02:38 AM.
Old Jun 10 2015, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
When the get to the farm, have them refresh--click to go to the farm again. When they "land" on the farm again, they will have the tools in their hands. ;-)
This is not always the case I still have problems the only way I have managed it is to rehire them again and again and refresh again and again many times and with super neighbours this does not work for me at all

Visit My Farm
Old Jun 10 2015, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahl View Post
Yay. Thank you for finally including some Australian items - there are a lot players here .

A great addition would be some Australian animals and trees - kangaroo, emu, barramundi, etc and eucalyptus tea tree and wattle trees. All produce great oils, timbers or meat.
not more trees lol would think they would be better at least trippling the amount we get from each tree first as i have 15 farms full of trees and still cant produce enough of a lot of them

Visit My Farm
Old Jun 10 2015, 03:48 AM

Post Release Updates - June 9th, 9:00PM EST

" Employees should now be able to use employer tools and fuel again if the employer allowed to do so, like it was before."

This only works if you hire someone as a super neighbour still cant use my tools no matter how many times reload farm

Visit My Farm
Old Jun 10 2015, 05:22 AM

Earlier today I set my son as a super neighbour but despite trying all the tips here regarding refreshing etc, he still cannot use my tools to work on any of my farms. A pop up tells him there is no work - yet clearly there is.

The strange thing is, he set me as his super neighbour - and I can work his farm without any trouble.
Old Jun 10 2015, 06:38 AM

(1) Please return the current quest totals to the main quest pages (both sorts).

(2) Why are some boxes checked on the non-ingredient option for selling storage items?

Thanks, happy farming.
Old Jun 10 2015, 06:44 AM

Concerning the 'Super neighbor" subject, Do they and I get the bonus rewards, (same as non buddy or neighbor)? or do they just get basic amount?
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobRose View Post
Concerning the 'Super neighbor" subject, Do they and I get the bonus rewards, (same as non buddy or neighbor)? or do they just get basic amount?
Hi BobRose

As far as they are indeed your neighbors, they dont receive the bonus chest
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:31 AM

For some reason, Super Neighbors using "My Tools" does not work with all browsers.. My Super Neighbors have successfully used my tools with Google and Opera. Several Firefox "Clones" do not seem to work. I have no information (yet) on Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari...

The more information we can provide the Devs, the better chance they will have to eliminate this pesky bug for all...
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:34 AM

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I don't have time to look this morning.

I just got on to my farm and the neighbor bar, farm name, exp points etc across the top are a lot bigger. Each window I open....quests, tool box are large too. Message box, too.

No, I have not changed the zoom settings in chrome.

The forum is as normal.

Is this new??
Closed Thread