Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2015, 07:23 PM

I am having exactly the same trouble, 3 of my neighbours have me set as a super neighbour and I cant work any of their farms yet they can all work on mine????
Old Jun 10 2015, 08:09 PM
Account Not Linked

One of my neighbors has made me his super neighbor but when I click on his farm it doesn't give me any tools and I can't work his farm even after clicking on the farm to refresh it. Still, no tools to work. Please help. Thanks so much.
Old Jun 10 2015, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegitable View Post
I am having exactly the same trouble, 3 of my neighbours have me set as a super neighbour and I cant work any of their farms yet they can all work on mine????
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigtails View Post
One of my neighbors has made me his super neighbor but when I click on his farm it doesn't give me any tools and I can't work his farm even after clicking on the farm to refresh it. Still, no tools to work. Please help. Thanks so much.
Hi vegitable and pigtails

The developers are working to fix this problem as soon as possible.
Old Jun 10 2015, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi vegitable and pigtails

The developers are working to fix this problem as soon as possible.
I came up with a work around (bandaid) that you can use until the problem is resolved. If everyone as a super neighbor will put something on their #1 farm that would need harvesting, it will trick the system as long as no one actually harvests that item. Something cheap and effective is put a small river bend (smallest you can find) and hide it behind a building or structure so as not to detract from the beauty of your farm and just communicate to your super neighbors that is should NOT be fished. When each goes into the farms after that, the program will not fail as long as there is something needing done on #1. You will still have the tools and you can go to other farms and do needed work.

I hope I didn't make it too confusing. Hopefully the great Dev's at SlashKey will have it fixed soon.
Old Jun 10 2015, 09:41 PM

A friend of mine that is a super neighbor was able to work my farm when he came to it the first time, but when he came back it said there was nothing harvest on from one which was the default farm and he was not able to work the farm. So I made farm 26 the default farm 26, but it still said there was nothing to harvest on farm one, and would not let him work. Seems that if it finds nothing to harvest on farm one it will not let you work anything.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jun 10 2015, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
A friend of mine that is a super neighbor was able to work my farm when he came to it the first time, but when he came back it said there was nothing harvest on from one which was the default farm and he was not able to work the farm. So I made farm 26 the default farm 26, but it still said there was nothing to harvest on farm one, and would not let him work. Seems that if it finds nothing to harvest on farm one it will not let you work anything.
Tom C
Please read the message I JUST put in here , right above yours, and you will be fine.
Old Jun 10 2015, 10:24 PM

have been searching posts for an answer to this question but been unable to find. If i have a farm set as a quest farm will super neighbours be able to harvest/plow etc, or is it greyed out like the private farm setting? Thanks
Old Jun 10 2015, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted this:
Post Release Updates - June 10th, 11:15PM EST

- Super Neighbours should now be able to use tools and fuel from the farm owner.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with the red dots in the neighbour bar. Right now when you are visiting a farm and you are a Super Neighbour of that farm owner, as an extra hint, you will have a red dot on your own user in the neighbour bar.
- When setting and removing Super Neighbours the neighbour bar will stay in place on the same position.

Please first restart your farms before trying this to make sure the fix has taken place. Let us know if this is not still not working or if theere is another problem with it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
have been searching posts for an answer to this question but been unable to find. If i have a farm set as a quest farm will super neighbours be able to harvest/plow etc, or is it greyed out like the private farm setting? Thanks
Hi WendyP,
The quest farm setting has never stopped anyone you hire or super neighbors now from working it. The quest farm setting only prevents the animal sheds on that farm from being worked from within the facility manager.
The only way you can prevent anyone from working that farm is to set it to private.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 11:06 PM

Default Thanks Taz

Glad you were able to clear that up for me, am half way through moving my factories off my quest farm to other farms so I can set quest as private so that super neighbours don't work it by mistake
Closed Thread