Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 17 2021, 11:35 AM

Default NCC not adds values - My NH C and Competing NH grey

I see 3FC +3Coins in the contest info, but My Nh Chains and Competing Neighborhoods stay grey.
Two neighbors have told me that they see my 6 facilities in their NCC but with all zero.
I tried solution proposed
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
But did not work.
Old Jun 17 2021, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbauk View Post
I see 3FC +3Coins in the contest info, but My Nh Chains and Competing Neighborhoods stay grey.
Two neighbors have told me that they see my 6 facilities in their NCC but with all zero.
But did not work.
Hi Farnbouk

I just cleared your NCC data. Please close your farms and then load your game again.
From the NCC window try to start a batch for one item in every facilitiy and then see if your My Neighbors Chains turns brown and you can see the points added.
If everything is ok then you can start/load all your facilities.

If the problem continues, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 18 2021, 08:14 AM

1488472894 At the end of the first week of the neighborhood chain a message appeared to claim the prize. When I did click the box a second message indicated that I had received the prize, but it did not indicate what the prize consisted of. In the old version of the game the prize was displayed. Is this going to eventually be added to the game. The NCC has never provided me with any farm cash. The distribution of players to the teams does not seem to be done fairly.
Old Jun 18 2021, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
1488472894 At the end of the first week of the neighborhood chain a message appeared to claim the prize. When I did click the box a second message indicated that I had received the prize, but it did not indicate what the prize consisted of. In the old version of the game the prize was displayed. Is this going to eventually be added to the game. The NCC has never provided me with any farm cash. The distribution of players to the teams does not seem to be done fairly.
Hi dell466

I moved your post to the thread about NCC

When the contest is over and you click in the dice, the "Contest Info" window will display the four facilities that were in the contest, what Rank your neighbourhood finished in and your rewards.

When you click in Claim Rewards, then you should briefly see a floating message telling you the products were added.

The game groups the competing neighbourhoods based on their strength trying to give the same opportunities to all. The way to earn more points is that you and your neighbors fill and refill the facilities involved in the contest as much as you can.

If you have an idea to change the way they are chosen, then please post it in our Suggestions section in the followin link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634690
Old Jun 24 2021, 02:11 AM

I just added 2 new coin facilities for NCC but it not showing as counted
Old Jun 24 2021, 02:30 AM

Quote:
But did not work.
Now started working again after 2 days.
But from Zero. Two days lost and no chance to win. Only second place.
But I recognized if working facilities with facility manager nothing is added in FCC.
Only with FCC the points are added.
Old Jun 24 2021, 04:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I just added 2 new coin facilities for NCC but it not showing as counted
Hi amanda1955,

I see you have one of every facility in the NCC so that's the correct amount of coin facilities. When you have 2 FC facilities in the contest you can have 2 coin facilities in the contest.

If you need a reminder on what the rules are for adding more coin facilities, you can either open one of the facilities in the contest and then click on Add More Facilities or you can check the game guide here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6060014

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 24 2021, 04:57 AM

Thought might of been the case why stopped doing NCC last time but wont be buying any more FC ones for it so be it am not a millionnaire
Old Jun 24 2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Now started working again after 2 days.
But from Zero. Two days lost and no chance to win. Only second place.
But I recognized if working facilities with facility manager nothing is added in FCC.
Only with FCC the points are added.
Hi Farnbauk

Glad the NCC is working for you again.

Im not sure to understand what you say about that only with FCC the points are added.

You add points everytime you fill/load your facilities/services, no matter if they are FC facilities or Coin facilities.

You have all the information about the NCC in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Old Jun 24 2021, 08:50 AM

If I use the facility manager I can add load with "add all" and "start all".
But when I do so I do not get the XP like when I use the FCC menue.
With other words if not use the FCC item to fill the facilities but do with facility manager I lose the XP.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest