Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 10 2024, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Corogirl,
What happens when you try to send boosts out for them? What are you seeing when you click to boost?

Edit: you only have 2 neighbors and 1 buddy so you can only send 3 boosts total from the trains.
Once again I did nothing different and when I came back later I could boost OK Yes I know I only have two neighbours and until it's all working properly I will hold off getting more. Thank you for your help
Old Mar 13 2024, 02:17 AM
Account Not Linked

I have permission to work a friends facilities while she is ill. However she has 3 trains with 10 carriages and I have to go to each farm. I saw that one train has a carriage that is not long but the other 2 trains do. What can be the problem...they are all joined
Old Mar 13 2024, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have permission to work a friends facilities while she is ill. However she has 3 trains with 10 carriages and I have to go to each farm. I saw that one train has a carriage that is not long but the other 2 trains do. What can be the problem...they are all joined

Hi rodkay1

Things for you to check:

- Those trains have to be dispatched.

- If you are only checking if all cars are correctly attached by highlighting them, then also do the following: click on the Locomotive and select 'Show Train Details'. The Long Freight Cars that are correctly coupled to your Locomotive will be highlighted in white. The ones that you don't own or that are not correctly coupled will be dimmed out.

If nothing works for you and you want us to check those trains, then please provide your friend User ID number and let us know in which farms those trains are placed.
Old Mar 13 2024, 07:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Found a problem..there are 2 of the same carriage on standard train but cannot swap it for another....do I have to wait all week to do that? Was going to put all on her turbo train but cannot find her green train either? Can you please see if it is possible to change carriages or stop dispatch for trains? ID 1411429551 on farm 32...Thank you
Old Mar 13 2024, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Found a problem..there are 2 of the same carriage on standard train but cannot swap it for another....do I have to wait all week to do that? Was going to put all on her turbo train but cannot find her green train either? Can you please see if it is possible to change carriages or stop dispatch for trains? ID 1411429551 on farm 32...Thank you
Im sorry rodkay but you have to wait for trains to get back home, unload them and then you will be able to move the cars.
Old Mar 14 2024, 03:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Ok thanks for getting back to me. Your team are fantastic. Geez I didn't know about checking the trains the way you told me...I just thought if all ten show up it is all good. Learn new things all the time
Old Mar 14 2024, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Ok thanks for getting back to me. Your team are fantastic. Geez I didn't know about checking the trains the way you told me...I just thought if all ten show up it is all good. Learn new things all the time
You are welcome rodkay and glad we were able to help you

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working