Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 09 2023, 05:02 PM

Default Neighbors

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
hi lindsay63

i moved your post to the thread about neighbors and supernieghbors.

They get xp according to the job they do. If you ask about the bonus chest, then that is only given to strangers hired at market.

You can find information about what farmers get when hired in the following link from our game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
hi on facebook ft i have 135 neighbors possibly more. (i don't want to count again) yet on slashkey ft i show less than 50 neighbors. Why is there such a big difference and why did all my friends not show up on slashkey? I have been working hard to get more friends on fb but a lot of good it does me if it does not transfer over!

Last edited by Joyinlife; Jun 09 2023 at 05:03 PM. Reason: PS
Old Jun 09 2023, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
hi on facebook ft i have 135 neighbors possibly more. (i don't want to count again) yet on slashkey ft i show less than 50 neighbors. Why is there such a big difference and why did all my friends not show up on slashkey? I have been working hard to get more friends on fb but a lot of good it does me if it does not transfer over!
Hi Joyinlife

Your data shows that you have 136 neighbors.

Please close the website and log in again.

When your farms are loaded click in the Friends list next to the envelope and then click in My Neighbors button. See how many it is showing. The amount is showing up at the upper left side.
Old Jun 11 2023, 04:13 PM

Default Disable SN from Farm not working

I use my Farm 17 for my quest so I have it disabled for SN. However, today, I hired someone from the market and it allowed them to harvest this farm. Should I have the farm marked in a different fashion so no one is allowed to harvest?

Never had this issue before the new website that I can remember. The SN disable had kept everyone from accessing I believe.....
Old Jun 11 2023, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1584664794 View Post
I use my Farm 17 for my quest so I have it disabled for SN. However, today, I hired someone from the market and it allowed them to harvest this farm. Should I have the farm marked in a different fashion so no one is allowed to harvest?

Never had this issue before the new website that I can remember. The SN disable had kept everyone from accessing I believe.....
Hi 1584664794

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors, Super Neighbors and Buddies.

Disable SN farming option only doesnt allow a Superneighbor to work on the farm set that way.
It is only for Superneighbors and if you go to market that farm will show up to allow you hire someone to work on it.

The only way to not hire someone by mistake is to make that farm Private.
Old Jun 14 2023, 12:33 PM

There is someone sending me train boosts who is not a FB friend, not a neighbor and not a buddy. I don't want to add them either. How do I stop them from sending these requests? I can't find anywhere to delete them.
Old Jun 14 2023, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
There is someone sending me train boosts who is not a FB friend, not a neighbor and not a buddy. I don't want to add them either. How do I stop them from sending these requests? I can't find anywhere to delete them.
Hi KoalaBear

You dont have them as neighbor or buddy but they have you as neighbor or buddy.

Maybe a facebook friend you deleted time ago.

Next time you receive a boost request from them, do not boost the train. Instead click in the blue button just below to their picture to go to their farms.

Once there, look at the bottom left side of the screen and you will see a little yellow tool box. Click in it.

To Remove Yourself from that farmers Neighbour List, click on this icon. You will see a popup with information asking you to to confirm. Click the green check mark to remove yourself from their list, click the red X if you do not wish to proceed.

To Remove Yourself from that farmers Buddy List, click on this icon. You will see a popup with information asking you to to confirm. Click the green check mark to remove yourself from their list, click the red X if you do not wish to proceed.
Old Jun 14 2023, 01:53 PM

Hello, What is the best way to remove a farmer who no longer plays the game but is on my FB friends list?
Old Jun 14 2023, 02:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
Hello, What is the best way to remove a farmer who no longer plays the game but is on my FB friends list?
Hi Aceyducey,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Neighbors & Buddies as this has nothing to do with the current release.

If you have them as a neighbor or buddy, then you will need to go to their farm and remove yourself as their neighbor/buddy. Then you can remove them as your neighbor or buddy from the Farmers List.
Then if you wish you can go to facebook and remove them from your friends if you wish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2023, 02:25 PM

Hi Taz, They are not my neighbor or buddy.
Old Jun 14 2023, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
Hi Taz, They are not my neighbor or buddy.
Hi aceyducey

Taz is not available at this time.

They are not your neighbor or buddy but maybe you are a neighbor or buddy for them

That is why you should go to their farm to delete yourself as their neighbor or buddy. If they are only facebook friends, then you could use an older post to visit their farms.

After arriving to their farms, look at the bottom left side of the screen and you will see a little yellow tool box. Click in it.

To Remove Yourself from that farmers Neighbour List, click on this icon. You will see a popup with information asking you to to confirm. Click the green check mark to remove yourself from their list, click the red X if you do not wish to proceed.

To Remove Yourself from that farmers Buddy List, click on this icon. You will see a popup with information asking you to to confirm. Click the green check mark to remove yourself from their list, click the red X if you do not wish to proceed.

After that, then you could delete them as facebook friends if you wish.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors