Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 28 2023, 09:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
Hi Taz,

He is not a friend on Farmtown via Facebook nor on the new website, he is also not a buddy on either as I had previously removed and blocked him, but he still shows up every day on the new site.

I have cleared the memcache on both sites but I still see him?
Hi Honeyg,
That friends list will not update if you do not go into Farm Town on Facebook. As they are just downloading the list from Facebook it may not remove any, but just will pick up new ones. After we lose Facebook then that list will not be updated at all. As long as that is the only place he is showing up then should not be a problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2023, 02:09 PM

Hi Taz

As previously advised I have been on both sites and he is not a friend or buddy on either?
Old Jun 28 2023, 03:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
Hi Taz

As previously advised I have been on both sites and he is not a friend or buddy on either?
Hi Honeyg,
Please contact Support about this. We do not have any way to modify your lists as we do not see them in your data.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 05 2023, 10:53 PM

Default Super Neighbors

When my super neighbors work my farms the last farm all the tools are grayed out and they can never do anything on that farm. They can go do work on other farms but half the time the tools are not popping up. Anyone has an answer to help me fixed this issue? Thank you
Old Jul 05 2023, 11:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyyclark View Post
When my super neighbors work my farms the last farm all the tools are grayed out and they can never do anything on that farm. They can go do work on other farms but half the time the tools are not popping up. Anyone has an answer to help me fixed this issue? Thank you
Hi Kathyclark,
I moved your post to the thread about super neighbors.
If it is always the same farm, click on the name for the farm and make sure you do not have The line for Disable Super-Neighbor Farming checked.
Then check the Super Neighbor Manager and make sure that you do not have it set to none for crops if it is a crop farm.

Try removing them as a super neighbor, restart your farms, then readd them back as super neighbors. Do this without them on your farms.
Old Jul 07 2023, 07:49 AM

Is there a way to tell if i am a neighbor of someone who is my neighbor on the new website? I know I would get a request from them but I can't remember if someone sent one or not. I help a lot of my neighbors out but don't see where they've even sent a gift to help me. I suspect I am not their neighbor so they don't see my facility posts or I don't show up when sending gifts. It would be nice to be able look at my neighbor tab and see if I am also their neighbor. There is not much point in being neighbors with someone who isn't going to help with anything.
Old Jul 07 2023, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Is there a way to tell if i am a neighbor of someone who is my neighbor on the new website? I know I would get a request from them but I can't remember if someone sent one or not. I help a lot of my neighbors out but don't see where they've even sent a gift to help me. I suspect I am not their neighbor so they don't see my facility posts or I don't show up when sending gifts. It would be nice to be able look at my neighbor tab and see if I am also their neighbor. There is not much point in being neighbors with someone who isn't going to help with anything.
Hi Dr. Dirt

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you are going to send train's boost requests in the website, you have an option to see farmers who have you as neighbor or buddy.

Please see the following:

The All Farmers filter when clicked on allows you to change the Lists to specific friends.

You could use that for the moment and, if you wish, you can post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread in Suggestions but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jul 09 2023, 04:56 AM

Default Delete Inactive Neighbours

Hi this question may have been asked before but I tried searching and could not find the answer. How do I delete inactive neighbours with farms that have been archived? Thank you
Old Jul 09 2023, 05:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie Dale View Post
Hi this question may have been asked before but I tried searching and could not find the answer. How do I delete inactive neighbours with farms that have been archived? Thank you
Hi Abbie Dale,

On Facebook:
  1. Visit their farms again and make sure that you have removed yourself as their neighbour and also as their buddy. When you are on their farms you do that by clicking on the yellow toolbox bottom left of your game screen and then clicking on each of the blue and green silhouettes with a red x on them.

2. Next, if they are still one of your neighbours or buddies remove that connection as well. You can remove a Neighbour from your Neighbours bar at the bottom of the game screen or you can use the Farmers Lists to remove Neighbours and Buddies.

3. Then remove the friend connection on Facebook.

Once you have removed the friend connection on Facebook the Facebook My Neighbours tab will update to remove those friends. It can sometimes be slow to update but it usually only takes a a day or so.

The Farmers Lists Facebook Friends section shows who of your Facebook friends have played in the last year. You can't manually delete anyone from that section yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 09 2023 at 05:36 AM.
Old Jul 11 2023, 09:54 AM

my SN is helping me plant trees. the problem is that Almond trees are gifted and not bought. if i get gifted Almond trees into my storage will my SN be able to plant those or am i the only one who can plant them?
thank you )

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors