Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 12 2018, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn318 View Post
Autoselecting tools while working as a SN is not available. Plus only some tools are not available at all. For example, cannot harvest trees as there is no tool for this! This just happened this evening.
This is only a guess since I am not a moderator, but it looks like part of the update that Raul has yet to describe will require (or allow?) your friends and other farmers to select what work they want Super Kenn to work before you will be able to do it. Only the harvesting and / or planting is left unchanged. I had logged into the account of a friend who have me her credentials before she quit farming and noticed the changes right away. I checked her settings for me as Super Qivis and noted that all but the harvesting and planting boxes and fuel selection were unchecked.

Update to my previous post: I checked my Supers and it would appear that anyone who is selected to plant for a neighbor can only harvest and plant for them and not do anything else until the neighbor edits the Super Neighbor settings. All of my Super Neighbors whom I previously had selected NOT to plant for me had their settings unchanged. Hopefully in the next few hours Raul and / or the moderators will confirm what I see. I am guessing they are not here yet because in the eastern US it is still 4 in the morning....

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Jun 12 2018 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Update to previous remarks

Tags
tools missing