Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 11 2017, 09:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassi2m View Post
Hi Raul and Developers,

Please NOTE with the release of new facs which all require the Red, Blue or Yellow inks, Metals, etc it is injuring our games.

We need relief from the high demand on certain products:

Ie: we have low to no Red, Blue, Yellow, Black Inks;
Lumber: Maple, Teak, etc
Metals: Brass sheets, Carbon Steel, etc
Pearls are still low
Need Increase on Leather as well as other items from the semi's.

Can you please look into this?

I am still not, nor will I participating in the Ships due to the lack of an AUTO loading Tool for my Port. I do not have time to sit and LOAD people's ships all day long, nor do I wish to anger anyone by holding up their ship. Therefore I do not partake in the Ship Fiasco.

If such a tool were to be released by Slashkey, I would be happy to perhaps join in on that forum. But since you people choose not to give us the tools that we so request, I choose to stand on my Soap Box and stay away from the Ships along with most of my friends and neighbors.

In closing, I cannot rely upon the ships to assist to gather additional supplies needed to help my game along it's way.
Thank you for your time,
Sincerely, bothering you once again,
Cathy McCormick

PS I do appreciate your assistance back in January when you found and fixed my storage problems by expanding the database.
Hi Cassi,
If you wish to make suggestions please place them in the Suggestions sections where we group the suggestions for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2017, 03:17 AM

Don't know how long its been like this but I just noticed that some products appear in the "Non Ingredients" and "Non Ingredients for me" menu when selling. I own the facilities. Also it does not say on the enhanced help what Fac makes them and what theya re used for although they DO have a "?" button. They are: Lemon Lime Gelatin, Shrimp Paste, and Bay Leaves.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jul 12 2017, 04:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Don't know how long its been like this but I just noticed that some products appear in the "Non Ingredients" and "Non Ingredients for me" menu when selling. I own the facilities. Also it does not say on the enhanced help what Fac makes them and what they are used for although they DO have a "?" button. They are: Lemon Lime Gelatin, Shrimp Paste, and Bay Leaves.
The Lemon Lime Gelatin (made in the Desert Factory...you get the Gelatin from the Semi Trailer),the Shrimp Paste (made in the Smokehouse), and the Bay Leaves are all used to make Pork Adobo in the Filipino Restaurant.. PORK ADOBO is not used to in any service facility at present..

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Jul 12 2017 at 04:41 AM.
Old Jul 12 2017, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
The Lemon Lime Gelatin (made in the Desert Factory...you get the Gelatin from the Semi Trailer),the Shrimp Paste (made in the Smokehouse), and the Bay Leaves are all used to make Pork Adobo in the Filipino Restaurant.. PORK ADOBO is not used to in any service facility at present..
Thanks Aussie Rae - I just couldn't understand why they should be in the Non Ingredients for me section as I have the facilities - that usually only has the things I don't have Facs for.
Its gone now anyway so no probs.

Old Jul 12 2017, 11:08 AM

Hi Devs - just to say no problems. The only issue I have I suspect is nothing to do with Farm town or the latest release. I cant get Google Chrome Browser to work anymore for some reason with Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Edge Browser allows some pop ups and not others. So I can post bonuses but I cant send gifts or train boosts. Firefox doesn't refresh any Flash game properly. But the game is running really smoothly and fast for me anyway thank you for all your hard work.

Old Jul 12 2017, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Hi Devs - just to say no problems. The only issue I have I suspect is nothing to do with Farm town or the latest release. I cant get Google Chrome Browser to work anymore for some reason with Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Edge Browser allows some pop ups and not others. So I can post bonuses but I cant send gifts or train boosts. Firefox doesn't refresh any Flash game properly. But the game is running really smoothly and fast for me anyway thank you for all your hard work.
Hi Maggiel,
Have you tried the steps in the following link for your Chrome problem?
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627898
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2017, 12:27 PM

Level:
XP:

This is what I found out this morning on my FT page: You are part of a small group of users running a new version of the game, please report any issues in the forum.

So I am reporting the first thing.. when I was fishing, the small sea coast some of them were inverted, the horizontal were perpendicular and some were not showing up, that is where I have my ships also, it is farm 9... that is all for now, will keep reporting..
Old Jul 12 2017, 12:28 PM

Level:
XP:

If there is another place where I can report that I don't bring everybody's attention to what the small group is doing please let me know..
thanks,
Celina
Old Jul 12 2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
If there is another place where I can report that I don't bring everybody's attention to what the small group is doing please let me know..
thanks,
Celina
Hi Texas Belle

It is ok to report in this thread, thanks
Old Jul 12 2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Maggiel,
Have you tried the steps in the following link for your Chrome problem?
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627898
Hi Mary - its not just FB or Farm Town its everything - google Chrome just freezes and you have to reboot. I deleted it as per their instructions on the website and now it wont download again at all - I get some silly error message. Im going to try downloading it onto a USB stick at my daughter's and putting it on here but if that doesn't work Im stumped. It did work OK until Windows 10 updated the last time.
Thanks anyway

Closed Thread