Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 28 2017, 03:31 AM

Just forget it. We have far too much to do already and FT has slowed down so much it is not so enjoyable any more. Every farm takes far to long to load nowadays so loading facilities takes twice as long as it used to.
I certainly will not be participating. It would have been far better to fix what we already have then introducing something new. All the time my friends and neighbours are complaining about problems with the game. When are you going to fix the problem about sending gifts from IE. Why do we have to load up slow Chrome or Firefox just to send gifts. We have been waiting several years for this to be fixed.
You haven't issued a new bulldozer for years.
Fix what we have already before introducing something new and speed up FT to what it used to be.
Old Oct 28 2017, 04:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just stored all goods and visited the market, under the filter from facilities
Export the total value is 15,533,080 coins.. I have not sold any yet, will wait til the next feature is released and see if I can Export to someone who needs the goods.
Old Oct 28 2017, 04:10 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Just forget it. We have far too much to do already and FT has slowed down so much it is not so enjoyable any more. Every farm takes far to long to load nowadays so loading facilities takes twice as long as it used to.
I certainly will not be participating. It would have been far better to fix what we already have then introducing something new. All the time my friends and neighbours are complaining about problems with the game. When are you going to fix the problem about sending gifts from IE. Why do we have to load up slow Chrome or Firefox just to send gifts. We have been waiting several years for this to be fixed.
You haven't issued a new bulldozer for years.
Fix what we have already before introducing something new and speed up FT to what it used to be.
buy the tool, EXCAVATOR, and you can delete the entire farm of plowed fields or as may trees, flowers etc that you want...
Old Oct 28 2017, 04:18 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Which way are you supposed to do it? Fill first and then start the chain or does starting the chain fill the facilities?
Susan, I went into the Chain Facility Manager and when I chose the Bakery, under ADD CHAINS, I next clicked on MY CHAINS, then on CHECK LOCATIONS. From memory I then went into my Facility Manager and down to where the Bakery's are listed, and started production in the farms that are listed in the locations shown in the CHAINS facility manager.. they are shaded in BLUE, so they stand out from all your other facilities, and they also have a little chain icon next to the picture of the Bakery and if you hover your mouse over it, it says This facility is part of a chain. I emptied all my facilities into Storage, the goods for Export are listed separately from other goods from facilities... hope this helps a bit... I am just flying blind like everyone else but not afraid to click on things to see what info is there...
Old Oct 28 2017, 05:31 AM

Thanks Raul for the extra info

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 28 2017, 06:50 AM

Hi all

Post-Release Updates - October 28th, 5:50AM

- Updated the main post with additional information about the release of the new farm expansions, the bug fixes to the ingredient planner and additional info about the Facility Chains feature.
Old Oct 28 2017, 08:29 AM

Did it! Took the plunge! Now both of my chain Bakeries have the 59472 pending and my other Bakery just has 42480. FUN!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 28 2017, 09:24 AM

How many chains can we have?
once we start a chain does it last forever?

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Oct 28 2017, 09:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
How many chains can we have?
once we start a chain does it last forever?
Hi Tom C,

At the moment we do not know if there is a limit on how many chains you can have. They will stay as chains until you delete the chain. That part of the feature has not been implemented yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 28 2017, 09:53 AM

I don't know if this is related to the release - but I found it because of that. I selected my soft drink factory to try to make into a chain. I am not at the 7th dan on the cream soda or the cola. I have had these 2 facs for a long time. I checked the production of those 2 items - and they were no full. I filled them. I closed my fac manager and reopened - checked again- needed refilling on the cola on my farm 2. I refilled again. Closed the fac manager and reopened - needed to refill the cola again. Maybe this is why I can't get to the 7th dan on these.
Closed Thread