Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2018, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted this update to the release:

Post-Release Updates - February 1st, 5:15PM

- In the second tab of the Facility Chains Manager, next to the 'Export Products To' button, usually the picture of a facility is shown, however some factory chains can export products to multiple service chains, when this happens we will show a generic facility picture and when you mouse over it you will see a full list of service chains to which that factory chain can export products to. The same applies for service chains that can import products from multiple factory chains.

- There is a new checkbox in the confirmation message when you are about to export / import products so you can disable that message in the current session.

- Better feedback when you are importing products and not enough coins are available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2018, 09:27 PM

i have to say to the devs im loving the new changes to the import/export business!! MUCH faster now!! well done!!
Old Feb 03 2018, 01:32 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone

Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 05 2018, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

The developers are working on a solution to the Farm Stats and Show Work Info problem of freezing or slowing down the opening of those. If you feel you need to post about this please do so in the Help & Support subject thread about Display problems:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594614
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2018, 05:35 PM

thanks for letting us know, and thanks so much for all the hard work u mods do!!
Old Feb 07 2018, 08:30 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - February 7th, 1:00AM

- Bugfix: Messages like 'nothing to export/import' were showing up even when having products available to export/import.

- Bugfix: Products that could be exported to multiple service chains (ex: Farmerade) were sometimes not been exported correctly to each of those chains.

- In the past few days google finally fixed the mouse wheel when in full screen mode to zoom in or out your farm.

Known Problems:

- Game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality. However, after the February 7th, 1:00AM release we have not been able to reproduce this anymore. We also think that this issue was only happening to Windows 10 users. If you continue experiencing issues with the Show Work Info or Farm Stats please report it here along with the OS version you are using.
Old Feb 07 2018, 09:32 AM

Farm Stats is not responding correctly. Shows products as "ready" that have been harvested, etc. I am using Chrome and Edge on Windows 10
Old Feb 07 2018, 10:12 AM

I am still having problems with Farm Stats not updating - trees are chopped this time, but when I go to the farm they are done. Last night the farm selector would not close - had to get close the browser tab to get out of it. I am using Windows 10 and Chrome.
Old Feb 07 2018, 10:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Farm Stats is not responding correctly. Shows products as "ready" that have been harvested, etc. I am using Chrome and Edge on Windows 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I am still having problems with Farm Stats not updating - trees are chopped this time, but when I go to the farm they are done. Last night the farm selector would not close - had to get close the browser tab to get out of it. I am using Windows 10 and Chrome.
Hi dorissau and Angel7,

How long are you leaving it after work is done to check farm stats again? We are not 100% sure but we think the refresh rate is 10 minutes. Please try after 10 minutes and see if it has updated, if not see if reloading your game updates it.

Edit to Add:
I just tested hiring out for trees and my farm stats had updated after they had finished the work, approx 10 minutes after i last checked it.

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if you get the same problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 07 2018 at 10:44 AM.
Old Feb 07 2018, 05:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I previously posted that I was having problems with the farm stats manager etc but am glad to say that is no longer a problem, using Windows 10, google chrome, WF4. Only slight annoyance is the slowness of the updating after farms are being harvested by workers, they say crops not done in fact when they are, but if I reload the game, it seems to clear that problem up so its not a big deal for me... thanks to the mods and devs for all their patience with us...
Closed Thread