Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 04 2018, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendiddy View Post
How do I let a Super Neighbour know what I want planted?
Hi Wendiddy,
In your toolbox under the facility manager in the far left column is the Super Neighbor manager. Click on that and you can set each farm to a crop you want planted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2018, 07:38 PM

Thank you Taz.
Old Oct 05 2018, 12:04 AM

The animated ufo is so awesome and it just put a finishing touch on a new farm design that has nothing to do with Halloween.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Oct 05 2018, 09:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Wondering if new glove will be able to buy Multi items, like water? Or would have to open store each time?

Getting kinda tired of farm auto-refreshing. when we are offline, then bringing us back online.

Last edited by mlrobards; Oct 05 2018 at 09:21 AM.
Old Oct 05 2018, 03:23 PM

Default FC

May I ask why is there so many things needing FC now and the increase of FC is not available other then leveling up? I myself am so behind on facilities and services as I don't have the FC available to me.
Old Oct 05 2018, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelConnor View Post
May I ask why is there so many things needing FC now and the increase of FC is not available other then leveling up? I myself am so behind on facilities and services as I don't have the FC available to me.
Hi RachaelConnor,
There are more ways to get FC other than leveling up. You can do the Co-operative Quests, the regular Quests, and the Neighborhood Chains Contest as they all offer FC for prizes if you meet the criteria for them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2018, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
well it has cleared up now while I am chatting with you. It has returned again and is a nuisance. I am the only person that can work on that farm since it is private.
Hi Momma Woods,
You haven't answered my question of which you are using to look this up. Are you using the Farm Stats or the Show Work Info?
Old Oct 05 2018, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvchick95 View Post
LOVED the Halloween decorations Specially the animated ones - I may or may not of gone a bit over board decorating my "home" farm

Just when I think I am finally all caught up and owned every single facility that took coins, y'all bring out more, just my luck LOL... now to go move stuff around some more and make more room - some of these facilities are way too big by the way, taking up way too much valuable land space - just my 2 cents -

I've not been plagued by any of those bugs - so didn't notice anything there fixed since I didn't have any of the issues

now back off to perhaps decorate some more .
If you have a green hand, you can just put one facility on top of another.
Old Oct 06 2018, 07:03 AM

I have 2 Co-operative Quests that require a House Construction supplies facility that hasn't been released yet...one to produce crown molding and one to produce glass wool. Can you do something about that?
Old Oct 06 2018, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I have 2 Co-operative Quests that require a House Construction supplies facility that hasn't been released yet...one to produce crown molding and one to produce glass wool. Can you do something about that?
Just looked to make sure and it is available...Thank You

Last edited by bjyhey3; Oct 06 2018 at 07:11 AM.
Closed Thread