Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2011, 07:59 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE multiple hire. It is just what I wanted. Thank you so much.
Old Apr 13 2011, 09:47 PM

since my farm 9 was completed in 2 days im now ready for the next release

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 13 2011, 09:57 PM
Account Not Linked

I have not received any coins when I cash out my supermarket or the movie theater. I have also recently cleared everything.
Old Apr 13 2011, 11:44 PM

Thank you Raul for the upgrade, and all the extras. It had to happen when I was away LOL after checking daily for months. Look forward to all the new stuff you have in store for Farm Town.Some taller trees, and african animals would be a great addition.
Old Apr 14 2011, 12:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
I just cashed out for the supermarket and got my coins. You watched the counter go up or did you not see the coin float up?

Perhaps try clearing your cache
i have the same trouble in the supermarket... i wrote down my coins before i cashed out for the second time...... and still didn't get any coins for it.....grrrrr aggravating..... hanging on to what i have working in there till i see that it is fixed........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 14 2011, 04:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Yesterday the game was right on and so enjoyable to play. Today is a whole new story with this new security system put into place by facebook. Everytime I try to go to Farmtown, the pop up asking if I would like to play the game on a non security setting, when I click it to access the game it just keeps on popping up even though that setting has been disabled so I can play it....the only way I got into my game was by excepting a gift and then clicking no i did no have anymore gifts to except which I do have many left. Once in the game, it is so slow and trying to get gifts out of my gift box is almost impossible. I cleared the cache and STILL is it as slow as ever. What happened to things overnight?
Old Apr 14 2011, 07:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love everything that's been improved so far, but the one thing that's irritating me the most is the location of the (yellow) "hand" on the extended toolbar. Because it's so close to the (green) arrow, I'm always hitting the hand when I actually want to hit the arrow. Is there any way to separate them a little more so that they're not so close together?

Also, since we are required to have the "size before" tool before we can purchase the newest upgraded tool (e.g., having the 4x4 harvester before we can buy the 5x5 harvester) - is there any way we could trade in (for coins or dollars or something) the older/smaller tools that (most of us) probably don't use anymore? I mean, the fact that we have them in our inventory proves that we're eligble for the upgraded tool, so being able to "trade it in" (just like we would when purchasing a newer vehicle in real life) would be way cool. Just a thought.

Like maybe trade in the old tool & get a 25% discount on the price of the new tool...?

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Zeeky Banutski; Apr 14 2011 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Update
Old Apr 14 2011, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ss View Post
Just an update on 1 of my earlier posts about losing my saw truck after the latest upgrade, Im so pleased to say i have been credited with 40 FC to replace it i would like to thank the person who advised me on what action to take and like to thank Dev,s or his staff for dealing with my report so quickly im so happy i now have my saw truck back in my storage
I am so glad to see someone posting a positive comment and letting the rest of us know that the problem was resolved. I'm sure others have had their issues resolved, too, but sometimes we are quick to complain and whine, but never bother letting everyone know about positive outcomes. So, Thanks!!
Old Apr 14 2011, 09:29 AM

loving the new update- trying to amass coins to finish upgrading several of my farms as well as up my levels.. we really need to be given exp for chopping tress as it is such a boring job, i mean i know it was talked about at one point. also more ways to earn farm cash-- like maybe in the daily lottery, would be awesome!
Old Apr 14 2011, 09:41 AM

U are the BEST.. but I have a question, since this upgrade my Aunt who also plays FT cant get her farm to load, it just keeps trying and trying... never does it load. What can I tell her to do or try? her farms are going to waste, an she cant get to the forum. She even tried it with her sons computer and still cant get on.. tyvm for EVERY THING.
Closed Thread