Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 29 2016, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi gingerbread robertson,
Is there an unload button showing, maybe on the ships logbook tab? It could be that all the rest were quick to load and send on.
Please provide a link to your farm the ship is on. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Thanks for your attention: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...751&farm_ix=17
Old Dec 29 2016, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi gingerbread robertson,
Is there an unload button showing, maybe on the ships logbook tab? It could be that all the rest were quick to load and send on.
Please provide a link to your farm the ship is on. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...751&farm_ix=17

Last edited by gingerbread rob ertson; Dec 29 2016 at 02:07 AM. Reason: repeat, sorry
Old Dec 29 2016, 02:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Here we go friends and neighbors - Raul's latest note. Farmtown is THE best game anywhere, IMHO. You don't often find developers who pay attention to user feedback like Slashkey does. This is a pretty thoughtful compilation of our complaints - and good solutions, I think. I'm a happy camper - super excited to have the new changes implemented!
thank you Susan for posting this, first thing I saw when I checked in,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 29 2016, 02:53 AM

Thanks Raul for the latest update to the ship changes - I agree with Susan its a perfect response to the problems raised. Thank you for all your hard work over the holiday week too

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 29 2016, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Thanks Raul for the latest update to the ship changes - I agree with Susan its a perfect response to the problems raised. Thank you for all your hard work over the holiday week too
Yeah, except that now I'm sitting here like a little kid thinking, "Are the changes here yet????" . . . "No?" . . . "How about now???"

Don't worry peeps . . . I start back to work later today so I'll settle down soon.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 29 2016, 03:56 AM

The number of clicks required to load neighbours ships is ridiculous!
I just came online and had 6 ships docked in my portand was happy to fill them - BUT.....
1st...39 clicks
2nd...59 clicks
3rd...96 clicks
4th...71 clicks
5th...70 clicks
6th...20 clicks

Why so many? and why the difference?
Old Dec 29 2016, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Yeah, except that now I'm sitting here like a little kid thinking, "Are the changes here yet????" . . . "No?" . . . "How about now???"

Don't worry peeps . . . I start back to work later today so I'll settle down soon.
I guess they wont affect ships already dispatched either. Im holding on sending out any more until the changes have been made. Im grateful to the Devs for putting in the work to sort this out though. There are always teething probs with any radical add to the game.

Sorry you have to start work again though Susan

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 29 2016, 07:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I thought I had read that we would be able to pick the entire 30 .... I made up a message and posted to my neighbors > I hope it still will be the entire 30 we get to choose , my first ship has been stuck in the 4th port and is due back tomorrow ....

Came back and Deleted because Raul updated the number we 'might' get to choose ..... Don't want wrong information reposted ...

Last edited by Tuckertbnc; Dec 29 2016 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Raul made an update so I wanted to remove what i posted
Old Dec 29 2016, 07:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettie (Q) View Post
The number of clicks required to load neighbours ships is ridiculous!
I just came online and had 6 ships docked in my portand was happy to fill them - BUT.....
1st...39 clicks
2nd...59 clicks
3rd...96 clicks
4th...71 clicks
5th...70 clicks
6th...20 clicks

Why so many? and why the difference?
Hi Nettie
Because the way the ships were originally configured was 1 - 10 clicks per container. If you have only one container in the ship, it will require from 1 to 10 clicks. If you have the ship fully loaded with 10 containers it will require from 1 to 100 clicks. It also depends on how far the ship has traveled, the exact rule is that in the first 3 ports it will require 1 click per container, on the next 3 ports, 2 clicks, therefore, on the last 3 ports of the itinerary it will require 10 clicks per container.
BUT that will soon change to each of your neighbours ships requiring a maximum of ten clicks (1 per container) to send on with you earning a coin reward too
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 29 2016, 08:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
Hi gingerbread,

Taz is not avaiable at the moment.

Thank you for your link .

Please go ahead and contact support with this issue as it is not something we can help with from the forum.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread