Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2011, 09:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
I did not.

Having more than 9 hundred million xp prevents one from getting the new levels. This is particularly annoying because it prevents one from buying the newest buildings that require these levels.

Slashkey, can you fix this please?
can you pm me and let me know how you averaged a few million xp a day since this game started
Old Jan 18 2011, 09:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSis View Post
Raul: I was just in 1/18/2011 the bar on FT and some of the language being used in there that were very offensive and sexual tones. Do we have a right to go in and out of these rooms on FT without feeling abused with this kind of language? I tried to copy and paste and it wouldn't let me.. One user was Woody and another was something like #**Sexy** ??
click on the avatar and report them.This is the only way they can track the user.Then you should block them,so you cant hear or see them ever again.
Old Jan 18 2011, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Ok one glitch Raul, for the second time i notice my bacon going on sale with the non-essentials...have to watch it next time so i don't sell with all my other goodies... thanks
Bacon doesn't have an additional use. It is the smoked salmon from the smokehouse that is used in the Fish and Chips.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2011, 11:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry New Fish

I love Farm Town and all the new things you give us to play with. However, when a new fish was added to the seacoasts I got less Tuna, I was getting 24, I noted this only because I was so happy to finally be able to make tuna fish sandwiches so I got out my trusty calculator and 210 divided by 9 was 23 of some & 24 of others, but dividing the same number of fish by 10 instead drops the total for each type of fish to 21. Since I only bought the large seacoast for the tuna and the small seacoast for the mahi mahi I am a little unhappy to loose several at each fishing.
Old Jan 18 2011, 11:28 PM

Okay so I know we got new fish in each of the sea coasts and I noticed someone saying they get 210 out of their large sea coast. I was wondering, is mine going to only produce 203 since I bought it a long time ago? Or will it update to having 210 in it? If not, that's kind of crappy and not fair to those who purchased their sea coast(s) a while back. You can bet I'm going to utilize bait to its full extent too but I wouldn't mind having those extra 7 fish no matter what they are.
Old Jan 18 2011, 11:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
Okay so I know we got new fish in each of the sea coasts and I noticed someone saying they get 210 out of their large sea coast. I was wondering, is mine going to only produce 203 since I bought it a long time ago? Or will it update to having 210 in it? If not, that's kind of crappy and not fair to those who purchased their sea coast(s) a while back. You can bet I'm going to utilize bait to its full extent too but I wouldn't mind having those extra 7 fish no matter what they are.
Depending on the direction of the seacoast..left or right,determines the number of fish in it.1 is slightly higher.Has been like that since they 1st cameout,and,not 100% sure,but the devs said they made it that way on purpose and do not plan on changing it
Old Jan 18 2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
Depending on the direction of the seacoast..left or right,determines the number of fish in it.1 is slightly higher.Has been like that since they 1st cameout,and,not 100% sure,but the devs said they made it that way on purpose and do not plan on changing it
I don't remember it being that way but I have a terrible memory. I think that's pretty crappy to have less fish in one orientation but yet charge the same amount. I mean, I do want another large sea coast so I can produce more tuna but that's not on the top of my "To Buy With FC" list.
Old Jan 19 2011, 12:00 AM

I have one of each. there is a seven fish difference. i want them to use one of the fish from the winter pond. walleyes or pikes. The farms have gotten so big i can't complain about all the production I have. I have a buffer of 3 million points.
we get plenty from the facilities.
Old Jan 19 2011, 12:09 AM

Thumbs down Boo!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by green520 View Post
I have one of each. there is a seven fish difference. i want them to use one of the fish from the winter pond. walleyes or pikes. The farms have gotten so big i can't complain about all the production I have. I have a buffer of 3 million points.
we get plenty from the facilities.
I know it's only a 7 fish difference for the large sea coast but still, it costs the same whether you turn it to the right or to the left so it should have the same amount of fish or it should be cheaper for the one with less fish. I also have the frozen lake so having those fish used in a facility would be nice too.
Old Jan 19 2011, 01:57 AM

can someone tell me where I find flax please? thank you and what is the use of the 10 sausage pack?
Closed Thread