Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2011, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Take a loom at the free offers I have earned 49fc since Thursday doing free offers.
Sometimes they can be a real pain. I did do one yesterday for one farmcash. However, I had a hard time finding one that I could do today. The first one I clicked on wanted more info than I am willing to give out. The second one, I filled out a few pages before it rejected me. The third one said you got the farm cash for only giving you email address. I gave them my email, but they then required my address and birthday as well. Which I gave them and am still waiting for my 2 farmcash. I submitted the screenshots and most the time I do get my farmcash. However, it just is not that easy sometimes, at least for some of us.
Old Jan 19 2011, 01:59 AM

flax is a crop and i think the dinner resturant uses the sausage pack
Old Jan 19 2011, 02:57 AM

sausages are used in the breakfast restaurant
Old Jan 19 2011, 03:17 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by debc75 View Post
can someone tell me where I find flax please? thank you and what is the use of the 10 sausage pack?
It's a seed and when listed by level available it's 2nd to last on the bottom. It's on the right-hand side.
Old Jan 19 2011, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Sometimes they can be a real pain. I did do one yesterday for one farmcash. However, I had a hard time finding one that I could do today. The first one I clicked on wanted more info than I am willing to give out. The second one, I filled out a few pages before it rejected me. The third one said you got the farm cash for only giving you email address. I gave them my email, but they then required my address and birthday as well. Which I gave them and am still waiting for my 2 farmcash. I submitted the screenshots and most the time I do get my farmcash. However, it just is not that easy sometimes, at least for some of us.
In my experience the free offers are, more often than not, scams. I don't ned a crapton of spam just for some free farm cash. The one I want to do is DirecTV since it gives a lot but it's only for new customers so I can't. Boo! hehe JK
Old Jan 19 2011, 05:20 AM

ty ty ty love the new updates, adore the game so much better than another farming game I used to play! Farm Town Rocks!!!
Old Jan 19 2011, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
This was exactly my thought about this issue - one control panel for facilities would make so much sense, instead of having to pair facilities, especially since you absolutely have to have more than one of some of them (dairy, truck, oil pumps, windmill to name a few). to keep the facilities cranking, even at less than 100 percent. The truth is, the new modification makes very little difference. What is really needed is a one-button "empty and store" for all items in all facilities and a master panel for all facilities. Maybe next time? We can hope. Thank you for Farm 8, though, and for new levels - they are welcome additions. I have yet to unlock some of the new things, so that gives me something to work for. Thanks to the devs for keeping it fun.
The truth is -- for some of us -- that the new modification makes a great deal of difference. For the most part I have paired facilities that match in production on the same farms, and so this helps a lot. Over the months I have shifted facilities so they are with their cooperating facilities. So please do not speak for everyone. I appreciated this update more than any other, I believe.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jan 19 2011, 11:08 AM

As usual, best game going. I have a question though, if anyone knows. The new smoked meat; where can we use this new meat? I don't see anything or is it still to come?
Old Jan 19 2011, 11:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
The truth is -- for some of us -- that the new modification makes a great deal of difference. For the most part I have paired facilities that match in production on the same farms, and so this helps a lot. Over the months I have shifted facilities so they are with their cooperating facilities. So please do not speak for everyone. I appreciated this update more than any other, I believe.
That's your opinion and you are welcome to it, just as I am entitled to mine. Overall, the modification does not make a great deal of difference unless you are willing to manipulate the facilities in such a way that it works, which does not allow for as much design freedom. Thanks for your comment.
Old Jan 19 2011, 11:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
great job guys - lovin it
Agreeeeee!
I've spent a lot...in real money...I mean.
Keep it a secret or my husband will ask for divorce!
Closed Thread