Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 16 2011, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Yeah, I'm with you. I haven't played since just prior to the last release and was considering coming back if this release offered anything of interest. Nope. I'm sure having tools to help with the service facilities is a time saver, but it doesn't help make the game overall more fun...it only makes it just slightly less tedious. Ah well, I'll check back in another month when the next release comes out and maybe there will be something new then. It's really a shame because I had been a loyal, avid, regular player for so long. Slashkey really needs to hire more developers to crank out updates more often, even if they are small. Without frequent new content, it just gets stale. If you build it, they will come (and spend money!).
Exactly..I have been a loyal player since the beginning too..but like I said earlier..getting predictable and boring.
And what is still not fixed is the red sprinkler...I am getting tired of having to log out and in , in order to do anything after using that thing!!
Old Nov 16 2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisanrox View Post
If you have unusual buildups of earwax (which can impair your hearing) YES these are really used.
I know all about build ups of ear wax but NOT in babies or small children. Heavens the risk of infection and puncturing the ear drum!!
I was a childrens/babies nurse until recently (retired now) - and in the UK I have NEVER heard of them and I do not think they would be allowed anyway! The ENT consultants would have a fit! We DO have ear syringing for adults - and occasionally for older children done by a qualified person.

I know this is a game - but I was just amazed that such a thing might be on sale somewhere - it sounds archaic to me!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 16 2011, 12:46 PM

I love the new update - thanks so much for all your efforts!
Old Nov 16 2011, 12:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for all the new updates and new farm. Raul you guys rock. Going to check and see if giving gifts works for me now!!! Have a good one!!!
Old Nov 16 2011, 01:39 PM

I love the new update! But I am not able to send return gifts to my neighbors now. It just doesn't have a send button any more. And it doesn't exchanged my gift.
Old Nov 16 2011, 01:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

awesome update!

the only thing i could possibly want now, is a little blue water drop in the squares we click on for the farms. it is color coded to let us know which ones are fertilized, would be nice to know which ones have been irrigated, i was harvesting my crops today, and i had not irrigated 2 of my farms....sigh...

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 16 2011, 02:18 PM

Great update, but I think we have a couple of bugs, which have been identified, but I'll share so that they are validated:

1. The fish belts are not working correctly. I turned on "Show Coins and XP Animation" so I could see the seafood & fish I gather when fishing my many waterways. I have seen multiple crabs, eels, carp & Mahi Mahi's gathered in my nets - since they appeared with the animation turned on. Yet, when I look at my belts, I am still at the "1" belt. I'm not seeing progress on the following fish" Carp, Haddock, Mahi Mahi, Crab, Herring, Northern Pike, Eel, Mackrel, Walleyes.

2. Gifting window does not expand with the new update, when selecting "Facebook Friends List" to allow me to select all of the players listed. I can only see one row but not any further.

3. Gift Exchange isn't working. I have exchanged all of the gifts to the item I need, and accepted the gifts. Once I enter the game, none of the gifts are in my gift box. If I do not exchange the gifts, and simply accept them, they do appear in my gift box.

Everything else is working great! Glad to have Farm 12! Now I have a "Non-Working" Farm that is set for the release of additional winter & holiday decorations!

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Nov 16 2011, 02:28 PM

There seems to be a problem with the Seawater bait as I ran out when I usually have over 10,000 of that available. The Freshwater bait seems ok tho
Old Nov 16 2011, 02:36 PM

ok i dont know if this is a mix up or what. buying the new tools. i went and bought the express check out. but when i went to buy the manual lift truck thing.. it comes up with a picture of the checkout. i havent bought the truck because i dont want to be buying another checkout just incase that is what is going to happen.
Old Nov 16 2011, 02:44 PM

OK - I bought a new wool shed and placed it on farm12. Had 20 sheep in storage which placed into shed no problem. Bought loads more sheep, took coins of my amount and gave me the xp and placed the sheep onto farm - again no problems. Added sheep to wool shed - only the original 20 in there. Refreshed game, closed internet down and come back in and still only the 20 in the wool shed!

OH Dear, you never guess what I done with this? Clicked on add to storage instead of add to shed hehehehe

Last edited by mel22; Nov 16 2011 at 04:21 PM.
Closed Thread