Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 08 2013, 06:26 AM

Thanks Raul.....you snuck up on me with this one.
Old Oct 08 2013, 06:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Great update thank you.
Old Oct 08 2013, 07:14 AM

Wonderful update, Raul!!!! I am ecstatic about the new car that provides more silk textile rolls!!! Thank you for hearing us once again! All other new features are great, too. Sooo happy.
Old Oct 08 2013, 07:30 AM

Thank You My busy real world schedule loves having new turbo tools

Old Oct 08 2013, 07:38 AM

Thanks for the upgrade, but the same problem as last time we got new turbo tools is occurring in the storage. The regular versions of the mobile utility carts and workbenches are in storage and they do work as they have all along, but since they do not list there the store refuses to acknowledge I have them and unlock the turbo versions. Will Raul be able to fix them the same way he did last time, or do I need to write to customer service and wait 6 weeks?\

I was able to buy the turbo for loading the meat trucks.
Old Oct 08 2013, 07:52 AM

OK - love the Turbo tools, the silk textile rolls, the ingredient planner from last time is brilliant etc etc.
BUT I really dont see the point of the neighbour point system. And the Farm Stats why do I need it when I can see what is ready.
Sorry devs but I think you could have used the time maybe decluttering the store - some of the old items are naive and too big and the older buildings need alternate/switch views.
Having said that - Im still addicted to this game - and I would have been a happy bunny with just the silk in the train car - thank you.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 08 2013, 08:12 AM

Have redone my facilities and services tonight and LOVE LOVE LOVE my turbo tools. THANK YOU

Hey Raul, now that you've sorted the Turbo Tools, and are maybe looking for something to do could you perhaps make it easier and quicker for us to run around all the farms harvesting trees and flowers? It takes me simply ages to do it all, and even after all this time it is difficult to get employed farmers to do it without leaving lots of clean up work. It is harder to run around after them cleaning up the bits they leave un done, than it is to do it myself in the first place. There must be an easier way.

Remember when we used to water our flowers square by square and now we can just hit each farm with a sprinkler? ... You get my drift?

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE UPDATE

Old Oct 08 2013, 08:56 AM

Thanks for the update and for fixing the messages bug.
Old Oct 08 2013, 09:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Glass Bottle

The souvenir factory requires Glass Bottle which indicates is made in the glass factory. In the new release information it says New Products in other facilities: Paperweight in the Glass Factory.

I don't see either one of these items in the glass factory. Has it just not been updated?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 08 2013, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
The souvenir factory requires Glass Bottle which indicates is made in the glass factory. In the new release information it says New Products in other facilities: Paperweight in the Glass Factory.

I don't see either one of these items in the glass factory. Has it just not been updated?

Hi! both have been updated in the Glass Factory, you need to go to the botton of it to find the new items.

Closed Thread