Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 14 2010, 10:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well thats a shame, but i guess its to be expected from some. Lets hope the devs figure out some way to stop that, or maybe in the future they will allow people to use the 3x3 tools aswell. You never know what they have in store for us in upcomming patches

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2010, 11:40 PM

Thumbs up thank you guys...

now i have every reason to stay at farm town .. great for giving us some more things to do... and reason to stay on line
Old Nov 15 2010, 12:27 AM

Thanks Raul for all the updates! Love it! Great work guys!!
Old Nov 15 2010, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
I just have to pop in and say that the sell all button is the BEST thing that EVER happened to this game. If you combined the awesomeness of the manure speader, the chain saw, the flower harvester and the tree shaker, its STILL more awesome then all of that. Just one little button and it changed the game completely for me! <3<3<3
Yep, the 'Sell all' button is good .... but for me the 'Sell Half' button is a really little beauty

Old Nov 15 2010, 01:04 AM

I have been hired so many times for jobs where there are multiple workers and I have yet to come across anyone who "plays fair". Most people are very greedy and don't care to share the work. I now have the 4x4 harvester and if people think it's unfair, too bad. I have put a lot of time and money into this game and if I have a slight advantage now, so be it. Besides, it's not as if everyone isn't offered the option to purchase this tool. Save up your free farm cash and buy one.
Old Nov 15 2010, 02:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
I really don't think the new tools are going to affect hiring very much. People who want to work by going to the Market Place just have to make themselves available.

I go to the Market Place to hire regulary and my biggest frustration (and one I hear all the time from the other farmers there) is that very few people actually want to be hired.
exactly, or its I want pineapples and I want solo and I want grapes, tea etc, I ask do they want fries with their order ??
by the time one has asked who wants to plow or harvest and get no answer or when one hires and its not what they want and leave so have to go back to market and start again, by the time all this is happening I could of done it myself (which I do now) sick of market............................. so all the bigger tools help when doing own and doing all trees, all crops all everything on own on 7 farms.......... dont care who agrees as I am not asking for approval that is my opinion
Old Nov 15 2010, 03:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I worked one farm this evening at the MP and a second person came on apparently using the 4x4 harvester. I still got a some product by fast clicking and grabbing as much as I could. Not as much fun as competing on an equal playing field, but a challenge to do the best I could any way. .... Does take a bit of the fun out of competing at the MP, though. No, I don't go grab plots in the middle of someone else working solo, but do try to see if I can work as fast as or faster than the other person. And if someone starts plowing (one click per plot) right behind me, it's always a fun challenge to keep ahead so they'll have plots to plow. Or to plow fast enough for the farmer to plant without inconveniencing them by their having to wait for me.
Old Nov 15 2010, 05:01 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

I like the new update. But, please get rid of the floating coins, floating XP and floating crops that rise from the fields as I harvest and plow for someone. It weighs down Flash rendering it incredibly slow.
Old Nov 15 2010, 07:52 AM

Scott, I appreciate the visual, because I can see when something isn't right with payment, since it's happened before.
Old Nov 15 2010, 08:13 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
Scott, I appreciate the visual, because I can see when something isn't right with payment, since it's happened before.
Well, I don't appreciate the "visual". It's pointless to have the animation when the numbers are clearly visible at the top of the screen. Besides, the animation of coins and XP you see when plowing/harvesting has nothing to do with keeping track of "payment". It's animation and nothing more.

And, I don't need animated crops flying through the air just to prove I've harvested. All it does is needlessly weigh down Flash.

Last edited by ScottLanter; Nov 15 2010 at 08:21 AM.
Closed Thread