Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 15 2010, 08:25 AM

On my previous reply on people leveling up on the new updates I got if we had enough xp to cover it. The question becomes how do they level up by 13 levels?? Still love the new items and farm 7
Old Nov 15 2010, 08:31 AM

Default Flower sprinkler lost

I don't know how it happened but yesterday i used it fine, at night i was going to water some flowers and it said i don't have on in my storage.. Explain this one ?? I am very upset for these errors.. This cost me much cash$$ thanks

marie anne
Old Nov 15 2010, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Vivian View Post
On my previous reply on people leveling up on the new updates I got if we had enough xp to cover it. The question becomes how do they level up by 13 levels?? Still love the new items and farm 7
Since I have over 3 million exp points, and the new top level requires just over 2 million points, I was bumped to level 160 and received the corresponding $25FarmCash as soon as the new release happened. Many neighbors had the same bump. Many others were adjusted to where ever their exp point current total warranted.

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto
YoursTillTheOne

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait
Settima Città

Old Nov 15 2010, 09:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

A HUGE thanks to the sell all items shown option for non-ingredients!!! (Personally, I wouldn't want to expand this beyond non-ingredients - it would feel devastating to accidentally sell all your items in most of the other categories, and I would rarely, if ever, have occasion to). Also many thanks for the sell half option - cleverly done!!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 15 2010, 09:53 AM

Red face Nov 12th Update

Thank you devs for the new releases This is an amazing update and I love the SELL HALF and SELL ALL tab in storage and being able to use implements on neighbors' farms - BRILLIANT! My farm 7 is up and running. Thank you, and keep up the good work!
Old Nov 15 2010, 11:22 AM

Level 160 (2,158,000XP) - Super Duper Farmer[/quote]

This is great but what about those of us who are almost to or well over 3,000,000 XP. Please take that in consideration in the next level upgrades.

Thank you
Doc
Old Nov 15 2010, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I only hire one person when I use the marketplace so if someone does not have tools it won't matter. I think lots of people only hire solo now since it is so hard to get help.
I know I only hire 1 and when I get hired I ask for solo. I did notice that I was not the only one on a field did last night and only did half and left the rest for the other. I am sure there would others that may be a little more greedy.
Old Nov 15 2010, 11:47 AM

Default Lates update

This is great, but it still takes forever to sell, crops and items in the factories, I have 7 full farms and jut took me over 30 minutes to clear the storage. Why can't it work like working folks farms and be fast?
Old Nov 15 2010, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjlinkjr View Post
This is great, but it still takes forever to sell, crops and items in the factories, I have 7 full farms and jut took me over 30 minutes to clear the storage. Why can't it work like working folks farms and be fast?
Are you not using the sell all button on the non-ingredients section? one click and it's done almost immediately.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 15 2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post

This is great but what about those of us who are almost to or well over 3,000,000 XP. Please take that in consideration in the next level upgrades.

Thank you
Doc
What do you mean by that? They released 25 levels at one time. It takes time to design the levels, the new buildings, etc. When they make new levels, you'll get more. It doesn't happen overnight.
Closed Thread