Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 15 2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Well, I don't appreciate the "visual". It's pointless to have the animation when the numbers are clearly visible at the top of the screen. Besides, the animation of coins and XP you see when plowing/harvesting has nothing to do with keeping track of "payment". It's animation and nothing more.

And, I don't need animated crops flying through the air just to prove I've harvested. All it does is needlessly weigh down Flash.
We'll just have to disagree.

Most people aren't watching the coins up top, they're focused on their work. I certainly don't watch the coins, but by seeing the coins and the harvest basket, I know that it's functioning correctly without ever having to wonder if it's not.
Old Nov 15 2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
One of those would be me. I have chosen not to buy the 4x4 tools because my farms are set up for 3x3 or 2x2, and I like the way they look. The tools didn't seem a good value for me. Would rather spend the Farm Cash on factories.

I first felt that way too, then I found I could use them on other peoples farms. I have worked on other peoples farms in months, cause I didn't enjoy doing it anymore and always hired mine out and was happy with that. Now I don't mind doing other again and enjoy going around and seeing others farms again.

Sure would like to see a 4x4 bull dozer now though.
Old Nov 15 2010, 12:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Well, I don't appreciate the "visual". It's pointless to have the animation when the numbers are clearly visible at the top of the screen. Besides, the animation of coins and XP you see when plowing/harvesting has nothing to do with keeping track of "payment". It's animation and nothing more.

And, I don't need animated crops flying through the air just to prove I've harvested. All it does is needlessly weigh down Flash.

Sorry but i disagree with you there.....It was this animation that show me & someone else that the farmer who had hired us to plough couldn't pay us as they had no money.........they were also shocked that we knew they had no money

Farming Since 30th April 2009
Old Nov 15 2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I have been working in the market which I have not done for some time..... I think some might be thinking I am a "bot" running over their farms LOL

You get hired very quickly when you say that you can harvest with the cash tools through hiring now. One thing to be aware of though is if you are hired with someone that does not have the x16 tools, don't be greedy and only take your share.
Yes, I agree. Sometimes I've noticed an avatar just stand there "in awe" and then just leave as if they have "thrown in the towel". That makes me a little uncomfortable because I am not a greedy worker and never have been. If I see someone else start to harvest, I will only harvest half, say thank you very much, and hope I get hired to plow. If not, oh well. . . .I just love the game

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Old Nov 15 2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Level 160 (2,158,000XP) - Super Duper Farmer
This is great but what about those of us who are almost to or well over 3,000,000 XP. Please take that in consideration in the next level upgrades.

Thank you
Doc[/quote]

What about it?

One of my neighbors is over 13,000,000 exp points. By your thinking, the devs better get to it and maybe up the levels to 650, so she will not feel cheated.

Then what...... we wait till lots more advance before the game get more stuff to buy.

Devs sitting around a think-table....

Dev #1.... "Gee guys, there are some farmers WAY over the 2mill exp points that we set for level 160."

Dev #2.... "yeah, they have worked so hard!!! Their clicker fingers must be sore,"

Dev #3.... "So, we should either give them a bottle of arthritis medicine or up the levels ... may 50,000 per level."

Dev #1.... "okay, 20 levels for each million points."

Dev #3.... "who has the most points... isn't there some guy with 85-90 million?"

Dev #2.... "For sure.... lets be fair to him"

Dev #1.... "okay, it is settled then. The next release will consider 100mill pts as a FAIR goal for every player. The new top level will be.... uummm..... 20 per mill, times 90 mill.... okay LEVEL 1800... woo hoo"

Dev #3.... "Yep, we can give them some $$FTCash things too.... and then take a two year vacation from those goofs."

and they all agreed and went out for a real beer.

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto
YoursTillTheOne

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait
Settima Città

Old Nov 15 2010, 04:11 PM

I think the SELL ALL option in the non-ingredients filter was the best thing you ever did. I love everything else about this game, and have been playing for 1 1/2 years, but I've wanted that forever. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Old Nov 15 2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
What do you mean by that? They released 25 levels at one time. It takes time to design the levels, the new buildings, etc. When they make new levels, you'll get more. It doesn't happen overnight.
Yes I know this, it is just that every time there is an upgrade I am already maxed out to the highest level. THat is all I was saying.
Old Nov 15 2010, 04:38 PM

Love this new update! I hadn't really felt the need to buy the 4x4 tools just for my own farm, but now that I can use them to work for others, I bought them! I have a tendency to have some carpal tunnel issues, so this saves my wrist and fingers from locking up or hurting! Money well spent, so ignore all the complainers!
Old Nov 15 2010, 05:08 PM

Default try clicking on the number

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjlinkjr View Post
This is great, but it still takes forever to sell, crops and items in the factories, I have 7 full farms and jut took me over 30 minutes to clear the storage. Why can't it work like working folks farms and be fast?
HI I used to always be forever clicking until I noticed that if you just hit where the 10 is, you will click much less times and it is done faster, and you can move on. HOpe it helps.
Old Nov 15 2010, 05:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Please help bought the new white bulldozer, put it in storage will not work, brought it out of storage placed on farm will not work reloaded will not work. any suggestions thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread