Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 01 2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
funny actually ... I totally understand what you're saying but you are actually at a higher level than me (just achieved 100 today)

the only reason I mentioned more levels is that my husband said he'll stop playing when he reaches the top level (160) and I don't want him to stop. We're retired and it's a game we enjoy together (competing, sitting with our laptop computers working on our farms comparing notes about ways to do new layouts and landscapes).

we appreciate anything the designers do to keep the game fresh and new.

thanks
i loved playing ft with my husband when he was layed off work.. now that hes working all the time i find myself tending his farm more then he does. but it was so much fun to share a game we both loved. he used to make jokes about me playing then he tryed it out one day and got hooked plus he had nothing better to do when he wasnt looking for employment so he caught up to me pretty fast (i was working at that time so he had more time to play lol) i was level 27 then (they went to 34) he was up there with me in like a week or 2 and that was with out the fancy stuff we have now.
Old Dec 01 2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
More levels? Let's not put the game out of reach of those of us who don't play FT 24/7/365. I think we have enough levels now. I have a real life also. FT is only a game not an avocation.
More levels doesn't put the game out of reach. There is no time limit. If you want to stop at a certain point, great. But no need to limit everyone else.
Old Dec 01 2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
More levels doesn't put the game out of reach. There is no time limit. If you want to stop at a certain point, great. But no need to limit everyone else.

Amen.... and the same goes for the tools, facilities, etc. Why limit those who enjoy advancing for the sake of those just starting out or those content to play slow and easy.

It is a game. I compete with myself... literally, as you can see by the number of farms...

lol

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Coast-aplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto
YoursTillTheOne

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Ifarmther Fouriam
Settima Città

Old Dec 01 2010, 05:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I don't know about anyone else.... but i am saving my FC to buy some Christmas goodies lol lol since the facility will be there for purchase after the Holiday stuff is gone lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 01 2010, 06:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Where is the update? it's been like 20 days I hope you guys got something big up your sleeves.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 01 2010, 06:33 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Honking Toe View Post
Where is the update? it's been like 20 days I hope you guys got something big up your sleeves.
Please.....I hope the only update is a major overhaul to all the bugs that are being reported.
Old Dec 01 2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Amen.... and the same goes for the tools, facilities, etc. Why limit those who enjoy advancing for the sake of those just starting out or those content to play slow and easy.

It is a game. I compete with myself... literally, as you can see by the number of farms...

lol
You just made the argument for opening up all tools for use on other farms.

As an aside, don't you know how to make a signature in the forum user control panel? Would be nice to not have to cut out the links to your farms.
Old Dec 01 2010, 07:24 PM

What is the word on when Christmas stuff will be released? Thanksgiving is over. I don't need anymore Thanksgiving gifts. Please advise us.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Dec 01 2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damichcoop View Post
What is the word on when Christmas stuff will be released? Thanksgiving is over. I don't need anymore Thanksgiving gifts. Please advise us.
It came on the fourth of December last year I believe. So probably about the same this year.
Old Dec 01 2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
It came on the fourth of December last year I believe. So probably about the same this year.
We are all hoping it will be soon, but there are no set dates
Closed Thread