Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2011, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Vivian View Post
The new things are great. I don't think it is fair that some people level up while others didn't. For example some of my neighbors went from level 160 to 185 while others didn't. I think it would be nice if we got up a few levels for loving the game so much.
You do kind of level up for how much you love the game. After all you get points for playing the game, so the more you play, the more points you get. Levels are base entirely on points, so if some neighbors went up levels, it is because they had the correct number of points to go up.
Old Jan 17 2011, 11:14 PM

Oh Joy!!!!! It's here, Farm 8 is here!

Loving the new updates and animals. The Holsteins and Leghorns look/move so much better than the original "cartoon" cows and hens.

Thank you so much of all your hard work Devs.

Last edited by LizzieC1; Jan 17 2011 at 11:28 PM.
Old Jan 17 2011, 11:16 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr View Post
Thanks, so by putting 1 Holstein in my barn will give me 110 when I collect. So if I put in 10 Holstein cows then I will get an extra 100 milk, is that correct? Or can you only add one to the barn?
If you have 100 normal cows in your barn and 1 Holstein cow, yes you will get 110 milk. You can store 100 Holstien cows in your barn as well as the 100 normal cows

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 17 2011, 11:18 PM

Thanks for a great update. But super cows don't help a lot with cheese production. An increase in cheese output would be great. And without an extra facility to do it.
Old Jan 17 2011, 11:21 PM
Just Brilliant ( Level 26 )

Farmer Since: Dec 29 2013
Level:
Trophies: 6
XP:

the updates are WONDERFUL Thank you so much But i have one question I see ppl talking bout working on others ppls factories I cant seem to figure out how to do that lol Im level 181 can someone help me with this
thansk again what a great job with all the stuff Im in ft heaven lol

Visit Johnnie's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 17 2011, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Could be just a hiccup while the updates are rolling out. I just tried mine and it still works. Give it some time and try again later.
It was, it is now working as it should.
Old Jan 17 2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZHorseLady View Post
Wow, why so negative? You must have joined recently and have not yet fully explored all avenues in this game.....lighten up and play, its really quite fun!!! I have friends that don't spend real money and are cooking right along....Quit trying to be the best, and enjoy
Well, I guess it isn't because I haven't played the game long enough. I'm level 185. Perhaps it is because I have played the game too much, or maybe because I don't put real money into the game. I was only saying that I was waiting with anticipation for the update hoping for a way to increase all animal production for maybe 50 farmcash, or maybe a new facility, especially if it took a new animal. I was simply saying this update was disappointing. Not that I was not enjoying the game. There is nothing in this update that excited me in the least. I bought farm8, but wasn't really caring if I had another farm. The facilities take fish. I don't do fish. It would cost 50 farmcash to buy 10 cows and another 50 for 10 hens. I am sure this is no problem for many who put real money into the game and I think that makes some people really happy, and that is fine by me. I am just saying that it means nothing to me. I will continue with my regular cows and hens (never run out of eggs anyway, just turkey feathers). I am afraid in a sense updates are kind of like Christmas. One waits in anticipation for something new to keep the game exciting. Well, I guess I waited in anticipation, and was let down as there was nothing in this update I wanted. I am glad some people wanted it, it just wasn't me.
Old Jan 17 2011, 11:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed's farm123 View Post
It was, it is now working as it should.
Great stuff, thank you for letting us know, happy farming

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 17 2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avec14 View Post
the updates are WONDERFUL Thank you so much But i have one question I see ppl talking bout working on others ppls factories I cant seem to figure out how to do that lol Im level 181 can someone help me with this
thansk again what a great job with all the stuff Im in ft heaven lol
your friends or neighbors select 'work faster' while in pending production mode for one of their factories. it posts to their friends and neighbors sites. you click on 'click here to help' and go to their farm and follow instructions.

If you want someone to work on your farm, do the same thing, select any of your factories, select 'pending production' in the upper left select 'work faster'
you only have to do it at one factory, anyone who answers can work all your facilities.
Old Jan 17 2011, 11:54 PM

Awesome updates!!! Thank you!

Farming since March 12, 2009

“Love the life you live, live the life you love". ~Bob Marley

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself”. ~ Jim Morrison
Closed Thread