Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2011, 11:56 AM

The facility manager isn't too much use to me as yet. I expect that when we can work all the facilities or store all from one button, then it will be of more use to me.
Old Jan 19 2011, 11:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up Absolutely Awesome!

Thanks all of you for continuing to bring us new items & keeping the game fun.
Old Jan 19 2011, 12:27 PM

Farmtown is just great Nice idea with the Smokehouse
Old Jan 19 2011, 01:29 PM

Cool

You do have to work at it to level up.
I went from level 160 to 185 but i also have over 15000000 in XP

Wouter
Old Jan 19 2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
You do have to work at it to level up.
I went from level 160 to 185 but i also have over 15000000 in XP

Wouter

is that all??

been slackin' huh ? lol jk
Old Jan 19 2011, 02:01 PM

Wanders through forum humming, "Heaven, I'm in heaven ..."
Thanks Devs,
Old Jan 19 2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etholl View Post
extra cows milk = xtra cheese duh, lol . try putting another dairy plant on a different farm to make cheese faster
I have had two dairy plants and still not been able to generate enough cheese to keep up with the need. I have now go to a third to try and make enough. When you have multiple facilities that all use cheese, it is increasingly difficult to produce enough. Also it is a pain in the @$$ for people to go another farm just to work the dairy plant. If they could just increase the limit to at least 1000 instead of 540 that would be very helpful.

just my 2 cents
Doc
Old Jan 19 2011, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Sometimes they can be a real pain. I did do one yesterday for one farmcash. However, I had a hard time finding one that I could do today. The first one I clicked on wanted more info than I am willing to give out. The second one, I filled out a few pages before it rejected me. The third one said you got the farm cash for only giving you email address. I gave them my email, but they then required my address and birthday as well. Which I gave them and am still waiting for my 2 farmcash. I submitted the screenshots and most the time I do get my farmcash. However, it just is not that easy sometimes, at least for some of us.
--
That sounds like you are sure opening yourself up for spam and other nasty things.
Old Jan 19 2011, 02:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up Question

Hello Raul,
can you plz tell me what layered fields are
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. Farm 8: Here are the prices in Coins, Farm Cash prices remain the same:

Farm12x12 - 8000000
Farm14x14 Upgrade - 5000000
Farm16x16 Upgrade - 6000000
Farm18x18 Upgrade - 7000000
Farm20x20 Upgrade - 300000000
Farm22x22 Upgrade - 400000000
Farm24x24 Upgrade - 500000000

2. 25 New Levels and 12 Gifts (Coins): About 70 new items in total, all in coins. The Farm Implements in the Gifts section have no functionality, they are just nice decorations that look well behind your machinery. All Winter items are now in the 'Winter' section in the Store. The Gift Certificates are now in the 'Other' section.

3. Superanimals (FC): There are now 2 superanimals in the Store, the Holstein Cow and the Leghorn Hen, they produce 10 times more than the regular Cow and Hen.

4. New Order in Facility Manager: When you hit the A/Z sorting button and select 'Production Chain', it will sort the facilities in such a way that will allow you to work continuously from top to bottom, as facilities with primary ingredients are on top, when you get to the complex facilities at the bottom you will have stored all the primary ingredients already required for these complex facilities.

5. Fishing with Bait (will launch probably in a couple of days): There will be 2 types of bait, freshwater bait and seawater bait. You can receive those baits as gifts from friends. If you have bait available when you catch a fish you will receive 2 fish instead of one. When you hire others to fish, your baits will be used and you will also get 2 fish instead of one, in this case, employees will get double the coins and will also get 2 fish instead of one when they receive their 'fish' bonus. After this feature is launched we will also consider giving XP when caching fish for owner and employees.

6. Smokehouse: Allows you to produce cured and smoked products. You can receive Salt from friends. You can receive Pork from friends or order it from the Semi-Trailer truck. You can catch herrings in the Small Sea Coast.

Prosciutto
Cured Cod
Cured Herring
Salami
Smoked Cheese
Bacon
Smoked Salmon
Pastrami

7. Fish and Chips: Allows you to produce Fish and Chips dishes. You can catch squids in the Big Sea Coast.

Calamari Rings
Cod and Chips
Shrimp and Chips
Haddock n Onion Rings
Smoked Salmon n Chips
Seared Scallops n Slaw
Catfish Cakes

8. Harvest Storage expanded again by 25%.

9. Extra step removed from invite/requests flow: When you send gifts or neighbour request to friends, there was an extra screen/dialog asking you to email friends, this screen is now removed from the flow.

10. Phantom Gifts issue fixed: For users having Phantom Gifts in their gift box, when you receive a new gift or use some of the gifts in your gift box, the Phantom Gifts in your gift box should disappear.

11. The Level Bar now shows the correct amount of XP left to the next level.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Old Jan 19 2011, 02:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Taking a quick scan here at the Forum. I noticed a post concerning the offers in which someone mentioned an offer asking for, in addition to email address, actual address and birthdate. For those who do offers (I don't), you probably already know this, but it is not a good idea to give one's real address or real birthdate. In fact, it isn't really a good idea to put this info on a social network either.
Closed Thread