Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 21 2011, 03:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks, marianb. I found the Winter tab in the store.
Old Jan 21 2011, 04:28 PM

Why another farm and more to do? I would have to stay on the computer 24/7 to get near farm 8. I can't manage to get farm 6 as of now. I am at level 129. I never have enough coins or FT cash to buy things and expand land. Is there something I am missing on how this works?
Old Jan 21 2011, 04:41 PM

busymomma, you have to play at your own pace. The game is balanced against people who have every facility and the time to play. We just have to fight the impulse to "keep up with the Joneses" and enjoy playing at our own pace. It's not a race, we have to remember that.
Old Jan 21 2011, 08:24 PM
Farmer John Watson
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the news.
Old Jan 22 2011, 12:29 AM

Thanks for the update - I'm loving the new things! I now have an empty field to star at and hope I come up with an idea for it at some point in time! I love new FarmTown releases - so many new goodies.

Thanks again
Old Jan 22 2011, 04:13 AM

Default Bait

When i try and fish with bait it is saying i do not have any bait but i have 20 thousand. Is this normal???
Old Jan 22 2011, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa277 View Post
When i try and fish with bait it is saying i do not have any bait but i have 20 thousand. Is this normal???
Hi, do you have both types of bait ?
Old Jan 22 2011, 06:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

loving the new updates........... just started to work on my 8th farm........ "midnight bay" having a ball.... i slowed down playing some only posting facilities every other day or so..... and still work others facilities and i am doing great on stocking up on things...... and totally not bored any more.......it is way fun to play this way..... and my house is cleaner and the kids are starting to plump up again lol lol taking your time working and buying things makes it more fun and less of a job and you won't get bored.... at least i am not

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 22 2011, 09:14 AM

I appreciate all the enhancements. I just wish that the defect I reported after the last upgrade would get resolved. I posted about it many times and have reported the issue many times. I've tried all the advice given about clearing cache, macro media files, increasing storage space for the game on my computer, and I STILL do not earn coins or XPs when I work for other farmers. It's a fairness issue, frankly. Earning coins and XPs are an essential part of the game and I'm not able to enjoy the benefits of them. I am at the top level, but have been at the top level at the time of multiple past upgrades and always got coins and XP's for working for others. It's very frustrating as it doesn't feel as if my issue is being taken seriously enough to warrant someone really digging deep into the issue.
Old Jan 22 2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo
busymomma, you have to play at your own pace. The game is balanced against people who have every facility and the time to play. We just have to fight the impulse to "keep up with the Joneses" and enjoy playing at our own pace. It's not a race, we have to remember that.

I always have a hard time remembering not to try & compete with people who are way ahead of Me. I know that many of My neighbors have the cash to be able to afford pretty much every facility out there and are at like level 185. I'm proud of My level 146, and I'm doing pretty good I must say
Closed Thread