Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 04 2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suga_love_135 View Post
i love that it does that it helps a lot 1.4M fuel
I got 4.5 but at some point having gas pumps will be useless.
Old May 04 2011, 10:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
When are the Devs going to zero out the fuel station? When I refuel it stays lock in so get the same amount next time unless I add more fuel then it goes up.

The fuel station should go to zero after I refuel. Devs seems to be ignoring this.
The fuel station will never show 0 as your available fuel. You get fuel several different way:

10 for each level you have
10 for each neighbor
10 for each friend helped
10 for active neighbors
300 for each fuel tank you have

Because of this you will never see 0 as the fuel you can get it will show you hoe much fuel you will get next time you refuel even if it is not time to refuel yet. It has been this way since they brought fuel into the game.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 04 2011, 11:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
When are the Devs going to zero out the fuel station? When I refuel it stays lock in so get the same amount next time unless I add more fuel then it goes up.

The fuel station should go to zero after I refuel. Devs seems to be ignoring this.
This should be a good thing. Who would turn down free fuel?
I think the devs are working / concerned more with the new x025 errors today more than anything else. At least everyones getting fuel now
Old May 05 2011, 12:37 AM

Thank you, devs, for finally doing something about the cheese situation!! <3
Old May 05 2011, 01:06 AM

When I refuel and have 4,700.000 then it still says that I can get 4,700.000 again in 24 hrs something is wrong.
Old May 05 2011, 01:36 AM

Thrilled that my avatar hops instead of walks! Today was able to completely harvest and plow my FT friends' farms without being rehired to plow! Yay developers! You listen! TY
Old May 05 2011, 03:15 AM

Quote:
When I refuel and have 4,700.000 then it still says that I can get 4,700.000 again in 24 hrs something is wrong.
Until they fix it, just sell off your fuel. At least sell half, sell half, sell half and see what happens. If you get more,........... sell more. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Old May 05 2011, 03:24 AM

I have played since the beginning and while in the past I have eagerly awaited new facilites,this times Im not buying .Even though i have spare FC. i feel its become a chore,too many facilites and too time wasting filling and working them. Im not working neighbours as much and many are not working mine..it takes too long...Facilities are stopping being fun because there are too many.

Isn't it time we had new animals in better shapes and colours. the horses /cows/sheep/ huge rabbit etc are all stuck in the original shape. no new breeds or colours to place on the farm. Somehow its about money now.i have always bought and also donated in the past.Now i feel fleeced. The basics need looking at.

Where are the avatar different clothes??

C'mon dev's its time to look at the basics and improve the original animals and slow on the new facilites..
Old May 05 2011, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
I have played since the beginning and while in the past I have eagerly awaited new facilites,this times Im not buying .Even though i have spare FC. i feel its become a chore,too many facilites and too time wasting filling and working them. Im not working neighbours as much and many are not working mine..it takes too long...Facilities are stopping being fun because there are too many.

Isn't it time we had new animals in better shapes and colours. the horses /cows/sheep/ huge rabbit etc are all stuck in the original shape. no new breeds or colours to place on the farm. Somehow its about money now.i have always bought and also donated in the past.Now i feel fleeced. The basics need looking at.

Where are the avatar different clothes??

C'mon dev's its time to look at the basics and improve the original animals and slow on the new facilites..
Couldn't agree more. I wish we could have one update where there wasn't any facillities or machinery and everything was for coins and they would include new clothes for avitar, new animals, people and children and farmer statues that we could put on our farms to make them come alive, I have spent loads of real money on facillities and machinery and really dont want or don't need anymore, I know you can't please everyone but I do think its about time we had these things too. I love this game and play every day please please can we have some of the above ( and yes I have suggested these many many many times in the right place) Oh and I love the new combine, thanks for all your hard work too.

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009
Old May 05 2011, 07:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well..... I cant get on at all Now my four hour crops will be lost.. Im not happy. It's not my end. Im spewing

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread