Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Nov 26 2011, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlg7345 View Post
I don't have that many pigs and it rough trying to get my neibor to send me some gifts. So I am stuck waiting and waiting for 4 pigs to produce.
Sounds like you need some more neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2011, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlsweetness View Post
I am really disappointed in this tool. I thought this was to help out those of us who could not afford the farm cash tool, but less. It will not harvest what it says. I have had this tool for 3 months now and thought it was just me, but now I find out it isn't. It won't highlight right and it misses trees, a lot!. I so love this game. It is why I came to facebook, which I have posted in other threads. I can't believe this is on purpose. I am so hoping that this is just a problem that needs fixed. I really do love this game. I hate complaining about it.
The coin shaker needs trees to be close together to use them, and no larger than a 3x3 square, or one farm tile.

Not much better with the yellow shaker, either. It's 8x4, and you have to move the mouse just right to highlight, though most times it is fairly easy. Any tree tool, you have to highlight just right and you'll eventually figure out the sweet spot to get the maximum amount in one click.
Old Nov 30 2011, 11:16 AM

When u use farm cash to purchase an item for someone and they have already purchased the same item why does it not tell you this info? I could have purchased the same item for myself instead of wasting the 15.00
Old Dec 02 2011, 12:57 PM

Default Harvesters and Plowers - rip off or not?

As I level up to where I want to hold my own in the wider Farm Town world of the Market Place I am facing the decision of whether to buy a pair of 4x4's to work on other farmers' crops.

But $45 for a Harvester and $30 for a Plow? Who decided these figures were fair? It's a social netwroking game for goodness sake!

Am I not seeing something here? What do people think - ripoff or not?
Old Dec 07 2011, 11:26 PM

My water sprinkler is no longer working on my neighbors farms, what's happened?
Old Dec 08 2011, 12:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winny View Post
My water sprinkler is no longer working on my neighbors farms, what's happened?
They split the Brown from the Red & Orange one. So now you have to make sure you grab the brown one when you go to water someone elses flowers. This was in the new release tonight.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2011, 03:50 PM

Default Fossil Fuel or Renewable Energy?

I applaude the idea that the Plow is solar powered, but the Harvester and Seeder and other machinery are fossil fuel powered. This of course gives a dimension to the game where we can exhange gifts, sell fuel and to a point limits how long we can play on for.

But there are Wind Turbines, Wind Pumps and Solar Panels which are just ornaments on Farm Town. Surely they could be used as an alternate renewable fuel source equally viable and usable as the fuel is in the game?

I think its an exciting idea - what do others think?
Old Dec 13 2011, 02:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Naw. Have to keep good diesel power.
Old Dec 13 2011, 09:53 AM

nothing wrong with any of that 4 X4!! should b an option...
Old Dec 19 2011, 08:52 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 x 4 View Post
As I level up to where I want to hold my own in the wider Farm Town world of the Market Place I am facing the decision of whether to buy a pair of 4x4's to work on other farmers' crops.

But $45 for a Harvester and $30 for a Plow? Who decided these figures were fair? It's a social netwroking game for goodness sake!

Am I not seeing something here? What do people think - ripoff or not?
quite expensive for every thing...including the latest farm enlargement for 1-4!! 10bil!! for each one?! how the heck do they think we can get that far?!