Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 24 2014, 01:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresentsandDecor View Post
I need wall paper do not have the factory, got the trader lifeline so how do I get the wall paper?
Hi Presentsand Decor,
Sorry but with the trader lifeline there isn't any way for you to get the wall paper without the factory. You cannot buy factory produced products. Either you will need to purchase the factory or let the quest expire.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 26 2014, 10:08 PM

I have finished 5 quests in a week and it isn't giving me the farm cash. It keeps telling me that I haven't done enough quests lol HELP
Old Aug 26 2014, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheriekulas View Post
I have finished 5 quests in a week and it isn't giving me the farm cash. It keeps telling me that I haven't done enough quests lol HELP
Hi Cheriekulas,
Have you collected the coins for those 5 quests? Until you do then they will not go on the chart or be counted for the farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 28 2014, 12:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amfwells View Post
Please tell me it isn't so..The one reason I love FT is NO quests and begging for stuff..I hope they aren't going to start quests as it will ruin a great fun game..
The way I see things is Facebook puts out certain rules each game company has to do in order to be allowed to play on said facebook. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Then I see certain things that should appeal to people of the younger players. This is the only game that is capitalism at it's finest. I would love it to stay on those basis. But alas things do have to change just a little bit so that old timers like me keep coming back day after day, year after year. So on all of that the quests will be around as well as the new quests on the way.
Old Aug 28 2014, 12:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I see no LARGE begging for any quest and I have been working them a long while! Just saying and you do not have to do any quest at all. just saying that too
Old Aug 28 2014, 08:33 PM

The quests here are different from the ones on Zynga games. When I saw them pop up in here I had the same reaction. Nooo! I don't want to spam my friend's timelines begging for things, or have to try to "sign up 5 new players" to get the bonus or whatever. You have the option to use a lifeline and ask for help if you need it but those lifelines are very limited...totally unlike the daily "I need 10 hammers to complete step 1 of my quest" posts you are required to do for quests in other games. So aside from the very confusing (for many people) rules and the lack of a visible clock on a game with a to the second time limit, the quests here are not too bad. They're unobtrusive anyway.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Aug 28 2014, 09:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quests are an option. Unlike many games you don't have to do them.
Old Aug 29 2014, 08:55 AM

Default Quest

I am working quest but it is not showing I have completed anything this started after I got my last 2 FC and will be almost a week now have been finishing Quest each day but not getting credit
Old Aug 29 2014, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjlinkjr View Post
I am working quest but it is not showing I have completed anything this started after I got my last 2 FC and will be almost a week now have been finishing Quest each day but not getting credit
Hi rjlinkjr!

You were answered about this problem in the Help &Support forum in the following link, please check that

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post5865950
Old Aug 29 2014, 01:29 PM

Cool Quests, "I don't wanna"

Initially, I had posted in the forum when the stupid question-mark box, in the top left corner, appeared, and I didn't like seeing the readings. It is distracting AND (most importantly,) I knew I couldn't follow the exact rules, for it; I am still learning how to use the forum, and also how to play the game. But even with these feelings, I secretly wish I could participate, to earn Farm Cash. But not the expense of being confused about following the exact rules. So now, I just ignore the box, and play, to enjoy myself--how it should always be (some players questing only want certain jobs for quests, which I think creates a sort of competitive market, I don't like.