Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 11 2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnookims View Post
I don't know how it happened but when you came onto my farm - everything is great and others can fish -- This has happened before and once one of you came onto the farm it somehow fixed it -- I appreciate everything you do - thanks so much for helping correct my problem Have a wonderful Day -- Sharon
Thats weird, i have never know that to happen before LOL.... but thankyou for coming back to let us know

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 11 2014, 09:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am getting no help either- and have written several notices to get my regular farm back to working- it tells me we are working on it- or considering r whatever- this has been now since last Friday....and her its a week later on Saturday 11th, 2014, soon midnight here. I do not want a new farm town- we want the one we worked on for years to get going and seems now wasted money on, and not counting the thousands of hours we play- one farm- not two accounts. I refuse to get a new account and have to start with a 12x12 farm..no way.. I have even asked what they need me to give- for them to go to my farm- but no reply.
Old Oct 11 2014, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz judy View Post
I am getting no help either- and have written several notices to get my regular farm back to working- it tells me we are working on it- or considering r whatever- this has been now since last Friday....and her its a week later on Saturday 11th, 2014, soon midnight here. I do not want a new farm town- we want the one we worked on for years to get going and seems now wasted money on, and not counting the thousands of hours we play- one farm- not two accounts. I refuse to get a new account and have to start with a 12x12 farm..no way.. I have even asked what they need me to give- for them to go to my farm- but no reply.
Hi Miz Judy, Marymarcel sent you back a PM for the one you sent. We need to know what account you can't get into. Since you said it was your husband's account that you took over we need the name on it in Facebook so we can find the correct ID and check it for you.
It would help if you would read the moderators answers to you and respond.
As far as Support goes it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many other tickets they have ahead of yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 11 2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old Oct 11 2014, 10:23 PM

Level:
XP:
Default fix my farm please

please fix this to come in so we can open the farm. Thanks

User Id : 100000101512962

Coins : 1720997796

Xp : 30860046

Level : 575

Name : Miz Judy L'Au

Neighbours : 111

Total Farms : 22

Farm Name 0 : 1 ~Questivity

Farm Size 0 : 30 x 30

Farm Name 1 : 2

Farm Size 1 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 2 : 3 ♪!▼

Farm Size 2 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 3 : 4~I'm Home

Farm Size 3 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 4 : 5~Parvin's Mall

Farm Size 4 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 5 : 6~city LIfe~

Farm Size 5 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 6 : ♥ ♥7Let Love Live Forever.

Farm Size 6 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 7 : 8~Sea ..Love Island~♥♥

Farm Size 7 : 26 x 26

Farm Name 8 : 9~Moses in the Bulrush~(♥)`9

Farm Size 8 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 9 : 10~ zoo @ ETC

Farm Size 9 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 10 : 11(♥) (♥ Grampy's

Farm Size 10 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 11 : 12-Bless My EveryDay Lord!

Farm Size 11 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 12 : 13- Park Retreat

Farm Size 12 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 13 : 14~Homer's Estate

Farm Size 13 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 14 : 15-WEE Little Deport

Farm Size 14 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 15 : 16-Ewing & Malone-Rock

Farm Size 15 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 16 : 17-Plantation Gateman-☼

Farm Size 16 : 24 x 24

Farm Name 17 : 18 Pudd'en's Farm

Farm Size 17 : 20 x 20

Farm Name 18 : 19-Country~Wonders

Farm Size 18 : 20 x 20

Farm Name 19 : 20-M&J's rail Company☼

Farm Size 19 : 18 x 18

Farm Name 20 : 21- Lumber yard

Farm Size 20 : 16 x 16

Farm Name 21 : 22-Lil' fact-town

Farm Size 21 : 14 x 14

JavaScript Enabled : Yes

Flash Version : 15,0,0,167

Brower : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0E; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; HPDTDFJS; rv:11.0) like Gecko
Old Oct 11 2014, 10:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Miz Judy,
I just loaded that farm very quickly. There is nothing wrong with the farm on the server. Please try all the suggested things in the first post of the following 2 thread links:
Cannot Load Game - http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Errors - Timeoute... - http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

If none of these help please post a reply in the first linked thread. One other thing you can try that isn't listed is to try a different browser. Sometimes a browser wil suddenly block a web site just because it thinks it is unsafe.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2014, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Hi, this account is fine..... If you have created a new account with Facebook, then there is nothing we can do.. in order to use these farms, you must log into that account. The farms can't be transferred between accounts. its just not possible. i'm sorry

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 13 2014, 12:22 AM

I have chosen just to not play the cooperative quests - too complicated for me

SilentOneCanada
Old Oct 13 2014, 12:25 PM

Level:
XP:

these new quests are very frustrating to me. I understand how it works but had to wait for about a week before I could start. At this point I am not able to get every thing bought or sold and am now having the quest expire because other people are ahead of me in the game. They are well past where I am. So I spend most days not able to buy or sell. Then the dreaded expire comes. I am not smart about this stuff but there needs to be another way to buy what you you need before the expire shows up. I hope this makes sense. I am looking at more people every day that just stopped playing because all of this cannot be filled
Old Oct 13 2014, 12:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
these new quests are very frustrating to me. I understand how it works but had to wait for about a week before I could start. At this point I am not able to get every thing bought or sold and am now having the quest expire because other people are ahead of me in the game. They are well past where I am. So I spend most days not able to buy or sell. Then the dreaded expire comes. I am not smart about this stuff but there needs to be another way to buy what you you need before the expire shows up. I hope this makes sense. I am looking at more people every day that just stopped playing because all of this cannot be filled
Hi Sandy Mae,
I moved your post to the Feedback thread about co-op quests since you didn't have a question about them. Your suggestion would be better posted in the Suggestion section where the developers will be more likely to see it. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Oct 13 2014, 02:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Question A question about trade limit

I am taking care of my sisters farm for a few weeks. She is at 575 and her trade limit is 5500 I believe.IF I REMEMBER RIGHT! So I bought her a outfit.Took the liberties of using her farm cash. She is still at the same limit.I thought buying a outfit boosted you up?
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity