Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
Well we now have Farm 24--I have completely purchased the farm and all additions---now I cannot even get on the farm. I have cleaned my cache--I have rebooted and still cannot get on it!
Hi 3 C Acres!

Sorry about your problem, Raul has posted about this in his notes in the New Release. They are working to fix this issue. Meanwhile, please click in Show Names above the rectangles of your farms and you will be able to navigate to your farm 24 clicking in its name.
Old Oct 21 2014, 11:22 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new factories, the new farm, the new animals and the augmentation of animals on the sheds.. You guys rock... thanks again, now on to play with the new toys...
Old Oct 21 2014, 11:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the new update. Love the Farm 24. This game still rocks even after playing for 5 years
Old Oct 21 2014, 12:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Unfortunately the new release was announced after I left for work so I'll have to check it out when I get home. I am wondering when we could expect more usable (ie for facilities) to be added to the gifts.
I know everyone plays the game differently and that is fine but the new gifts that have been added appear to be exclusively decorative.
Old Oct 21 2014, 02:05 PM

Level:
XP:
Default gift box won't empty

I know the release increased the number of animals you can put in the sheds. I was in the process of adding chickens to my coop and my gift box told me I had a particular number of gifts. So I opened it and clicked store all as it was all animals.

Now those same animals I stored are 'stuck' in my gift box. I hit store again and it says nothing to store yet when I opened my farm it told me I had 76 gifts. I did clear mem cache and refreshed but they are still in there.

Please help

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 21 2014, 02:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
I know the release increased the number of animals you can put in the sheds. I was in the process of adding chickens to my coop and my gift box told me I had a particular number of gifts. So I opened it and clicked store all as it was all animals.

Now those same animals I stored are 'stuck' in my gift box. I hit store again and it says nothing to store yet when I opened my farm it told me I had 76 gifts. I did clear mem cache and refreshed but they are still in there.

Please help
Hello mpwhitford,

When you clicked on the store all the first time did it fill the chicken coop that was on that farm? If it filled that coop, did you go to another farm to fill another coop and then get the message or was it on the first farm. Once a shed or coop is filled, you will get the message that there is nothing to store. The gift box will only store animals into their sheds that is on that farm.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 21 2014, 02:20 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello mpwhitford,

When you clicked on the store all the first time did it fill the chicken coop that was on that farm? If it filled that coop, did you go to another farm to fill another coop and then get the message or was it on the first farm. Once a shed or coop is filled, you will get the message that there is nothing to store. The gift box will only store animals into their sheds that is on that farm.
well since they were in my gift box I did store all which adds the animals to storage. So when I saw there were still 76 animals in my gift box I attempted to store again. It said 'nothing to store'. I refreshed my farm and ran mem cache and again gift box showed 76. Again I did store all from my gift box.

I had no difficulties adding animals in my storage to their appropriate sheds on each farm. It's just the gift box that won't clear

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 21 2014, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
well since they were in my gift box I did store all which adds the animals to storage. So when I saw there were still 76 animals in my gift box I attempted to store again. It said 'nothing to store'. I refreshed my farm and ran mem cache and again gift box showed 76. Again I did store all from my gift box.

I had no difficulties adding animals in my storage to their appropriate sheds on each farm. It's just the gift box that won't clear
Hi mpwhitford,

When you store them from the giftbox, they go directly into animal sheds, but not storage, providing there is enough room in them. The message you received is usually given if there is no room in the shed on the farm you are on. There is no direct way to put them into storage i am afraid. Unfortunately, you would have to place them on the farm first before adding to storage.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 21 2014, 03:36 PM

Level:
XP:

thanks for the goodies. And thanks for explaining why I could not get to my new farm! Again a happy farmer dance
Old Oct 21 2014, 03:52 PM

Thanks for the updates...love the alligators...lol
Closed Thread