Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
Animals from the gift box and also animals being purchased.

The "Move" button that moves animals directly from storage to the animal buildings is working fine. It's the animals from the gift box, which have to be moved to the farm and then into the facilities, which are giving problems. They go from the gift box to the farm OK, and I can get them into the facilities by clicking on them individually on the farm, but that requires two clicks per animal. Using the "Add to animal building" icon in the toolbox does the trick with just one click per animal, which is why I prefer it, but it's not been working today.

It's been happening with cows, goats, chickens, horses, and ducks (not sure about other animals, cos I haven't tried with them), and it's happened on every farm I've tried. I also bought a couple of sheep and tried it, and they disappeared too when I had the "Add to animal building" tool enabled (but moved into the wool shed just fine when I clicked on them directly after they reappeared), so it's happening with purchased animals as well as gifts.

I've tried it in Chrome and IE and it's happened in both.
sometimes they come back if you reload the farm... they may be hidden under buildings also, have you tried doing a search using the magnifying glass in the tool box while on that particular farm? hopefully they will appear then..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Oct 21 2015 at 04:16 AM.
Old Oct 21 2015, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi peekachoo,
Others have reported this too and then when they go back and restart their farms it works. If it still doesn't try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Hi......Yesterday was my last collected produce delivered and Click the Boost Train,it worked, but today I cant highlight all my trains, i did as u said above but it still didnt work, ,....help me pls....ty
Old Oct 21 2015, 06:57 AM
Account Not Linked

A big thanks to all for the tireless effort to correct all the problems. MJCH appreciated!!!!
Old Oct 21 2015, 07:41 AM

Thumbs down still slow as it was last Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Marlene,
You posted this just at the time Raul posted about the latest fix. Please try again to clearing caches and restart.
Hi Taz
No improvement at all on my end, so jealous of those who are getting their's back, in fact just hired a bunch of people from the market to harvest my crops before they go to waste, even hiring at the market was hard, the blinking and flashing between clicks was madding
Coop Quests take forever to go through, praying to find what is needed right away so I don't have to blink through my neighbor's coops looking for goods
I haven't even tried to do Facilities as it makes no sense at this point
To be perfectly honest I'm quitting until things are back to normal it's almost impossible to enjoy playing like this, I'm very disappointed
Old Oct 21 2015, 07:46 AM

Thanks, Developers! Farming today was such a great pleasure.
Old Oct 21 2015, 08:00 AM

thanks for the reply
Old Oct 21 2015, 08:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Hi......Yesterday was my last collected produce delivered and Click the Boost Train,it worked, but today I cant highlight all my trains, i did as u said above but it still didnt work, ,....help me pls....ty
Hi nayda,

This is a known issue with the trains at the moment. What you need to do is go to your game settings (preferences) and remove the check mark for "Transparent Dispatched Train", then see if the trains show up clearly, if they do you should be able to click on them. If they still show transparent, just reload that farm and then try again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 21 2015, 08:40 AM

Tiger,

Your suggestion works for me
Old Oct 21 2015, 08:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorCornwall View Post
Tiger,

Your suggestion works for me
You are welcome SeniorCornwall

It was Raul that posted in his notes to remove the check mark, I just discovered with mine that i needed to reload the farm as well.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 21 2015, 08:58 AM

Angry floating farms

Since the game has been running slow when i try to plant my fields my farms float away all over place and i cant get to plant
Closed Thread