Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 25 2015, 12:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
If you put it in storage, you don't have to move it around at all, you just access it from the tool box.
Hi. I do have it in storage. I click on it and fertilize one or two farms and then it won't let me click on it again; so I have to leave FT and go back in.
Old Oct 25 2015, 12:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
Hi. I do have it in storage. I click on it and fertilize one or two farms and then it won't let me click on it again; so I have to leave FT and go back in.
Hi WyoSugar,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2015, 01:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Late last evening I was working on my farms and all of a sudden THINGS SPEEDED UP.Thought Wow ,Raul must be fiddling around,messaged my night owl farm buddy and she said same on her farm. Don't know what was happening but someone overloaded on caffiene maybe.I must send them a supply of coffee.
Old Oct 25 2015, 04:13 PM

Isn't time this thread be closed,we are nearly 30 days into this new release,just saying
Old Oct 25 2015, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
Isn't time this thread be closed,we are nearly 30 days into this new release,just saying
Hi Bodukes,
Not until all the Flash problems are solved. I would expect any new release will be delayed until those problems are corrected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2015, 05:12 PM

Unfortunately, that is what I was shared of. Really like the monthly releases.... But do understand that there is just so much that can be done at once
Old Oct 25 2015, 05:46 PM

4. Show Workable Farms in Market: When you are hiring others and you are selecting the target farms, there will be a new blue button 'Show Work Info' on that screen. This will highlight all the farms with work available based on the type of work you selected previously. Each farm button will convey 3 bits of information, for example if farm 1 button shows '7500 in 30x30' it means that there are 7500 workable items on that farm, which size is 30x30.

Notice that the 7500 figure combines all the work available for the types of work you have selected, for example, if you did a Hire Multiple and selected all the options, it could mean that there is 1000 crops ready, 1000 trees ready to harvest, 1000 flowers ready, 1000 trees ready to chop, 1500 fields ready to plow and 2000 fish available to catch on that particular farm.

We also highlight in green how much of the total farm surface is covered with workable items, for example if half of your farm 1 is covered with ready to harvest crops, and 1 quarter is covered with ready to harvest trees and the last quarter is covered with decorations, the green bar will reflect that you have 3 quarters of your farm 1 surface covered with workable items.

In the future and based on users feedback we may decide to split the green bar by each type of work using different colors, so you can also have a good idea of how much of each type of work is available on each farm.

Due to the amount of back end resources that this operation consumes, you can only refresh this information once every 10 minutes.

This does not work for me. I had one Farmer I hired to just bless me out for sending him to farms with no work ready. Anyone else having this problem.
Old Oct 25 2015, 05:53 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
4. Show Workable Farms in Market: When you are hiring others and you are selecting the target farms, there will be a new blue button 'Show Work Info' on that screen. This will highlight all the farms with work available based on the type of work you selected previously. Each farm button will convey 3 bits of information, for example if farm 1 button shows '7500 in 30x30' it means that there are 7500 workable items on that farm, which size is 30x30.

Notice that the 7500 figure combines all the work available for the types of work you have selected, for example, if you did a Hire Multiple and selected all the options, it could mean that there is 1000 crops ready, 1000 trees ready to harvest, 1000 flowers ready, 1000 trees ready to chop, 1500 fields ready to plow and 2000 fish available to catch on that particular farm.

We also highlight in green how much of the total farm surface is covered with workable items, for example if half of your farm 1 is covered with ready to harvest crops, and 1 quarter is covered with ready to harvest trees and the last quarter is covered with decorations, the green bar will reflect that you have 3 quarters of your farm 1 surface covered with workable items.

In the future and based on users feedback we may decide to split the green bar by each type of work using different colors, so you can also have a good idea of how much of each type of work is available on each farm.

Due to the amount of back end resources that this operation consumes, you can only refresh this information once every 10 minutes.

This does not work for me. I had one Farmer I hired to just bless me out for sending him to farms with no work ready. Anyone else having this problem.
Hi Momma Woods,

That is being worked on as it is inaccurate at times.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 25 2015, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
If you carry the fertilizer from farm to farm, after about the third farm it seems to not work anymore. I would always click the green man before moving to the next farm. That seemed to work better.
Old Oct 25 2015, 09:09 PM

taz i want to agree with you about what you said about adobe in your comments my dad used to be a computer programmer and i have an extended family mermber who isd one to and i know if you was to well not you personally but if the devs were to do that they would have to rewrite the hole game its self again and redo all the codes ect itd take possibly years right taz the programmes dad did for his family bussiness he was working on most of my life and im 30 so im jsut saying i agree with you the devs have a big job now and itd be even bigger trying to do with out the flash