Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 29 2015, 10:08 AM

Hasthe bug been fixed in regard to the latest problem with flash player? Therre is no longer a banner saying they are aware of the problem and working on it and IT HAS NOT BEEN FIXED on my farm (as well as 3 other problems I have had -one being for over a year) At this rate, nothing will be working on my farms, before long.
Old Oct 29 2015, 10:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlady View Post
Hasthe bug been fixed in regard to the latest problem with flash player? Therre is no longer a banner saying they are aware of the problem and working on it and IT HAS NOT BEEN FIXED on my farm (as well as 3 other problems I have had -one being for over a year) At this rate, nothing will be working on my farms, before long.
Hi texlady,

Just because the message is gone form the top of the game, does not mean they are not still working on the problems. Please keep an eye on Raul's notes in the top post here for any updates.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 29 2015, 11:02 AM

My farms are still very slow after flash update. Every farm need to load 0-100% even if I have bin in that farm in same session before. Its the same on every farm, not only where I have many trees an animals.

Sometimes facilities show when I have disabled "show facilities". Not only when hiding, but set that no facilities should show. I hope hiding will work soon as well.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Oct 29 2015, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
My farms are still very slow after flash update. Every farm need to load 0-100% even if I have bin in that farm in same session before. Its the same on every farm, not only where I have many trees an animals.

Sometimes facilities show when I have disabled "show facilities". Not only when hiding, but set that no facilities should show. I hope hiding will work soon as well.
Hi MadamePondarosa,
The developers are still working on the problems, so we just need to be patient while they try to fix all the problems from this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2015, 07:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

if after you hide something, such as trees, and they continue to reappear, just go back to preferences and tick and untick them again.. reloading the farm also helps...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 29 2015, 09:04 PM

Default Decorating

Decorating has been especially frustrating - especially tonight - but I suppose I shouldn't complain much as everything else is running beautifully. Thanks for all your hard work. I don't suppose we can expect a new release this weekend?
Old Oct 29 2015, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted the following update:
Post-Release Updates - October 29th, 11:40PM

- As part of the game performance optimization efforts we have upgraded our Flash Development Environment to the latest version, this in itself should bring some improvements but it's possible that you may find some hiccups due to this that we will have to fix as we go, but so far it looks pretty stable, please report any issues.

- We have also focused on improving some of the key farming operations in the game, in particular, when using the tree shaker, flower harvester and log truck, so big farms fully populated with trees or flowers should be faster to handle now, I even tried 40 x 40 farms fully populated with trees and the experience was acceptable on a 6 years old computer with 4GB of RAM.

- We also fixed some of the issues with the Show XYZ options in the Preferences Window, when Showing and Hiding items, they should not reappear again when moving the mouse.

- When hiding things we removed the red lines marking the spot of the hidden items, they were slowing down the game significantly when dragging and farming in a farm with lot of red lines.

- There are still some planned optimizations pending that we hope should help load farms a few seconds faster, specially big working farms, these should be released most likely next week.

- The next release should probably come early next week if there are no major emergencies.

Known Issues

- Bug: When working farms there are still some green patches appearing randomly on farms, which should disappear once you mouse over them

- Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them. This may have improved with the latest changes, in any case please report if this is still happening to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Raul; Oct 29 2015 at 11:19 PM.
Old Oct 29 2015, 11:14 PM

This just happened today, has not happened before. When I hide the trees there are no red squares like there were before. What happened? Thanks.
Old Oct 30 2015, 12:13 AM

hopefully these are bugs that will iron themselves out while devs are working on things. I have everything hidden before I go to a super neighbours farm to work for them, but everything shows when I get there, trees, flowers, crops, buildings..everything, so it takes forever for the farm to load. Also noticed that the custom order I had my facilities set to in facility manager has completely re-organised itself. Thought I'd mention in case anyone else is having the same problems. thanks
Old Oct 30 2015, 12:16 AM

Game is acting really "squirrely" all of a sudden. When hiding things nothing is hidden!!! This is the same issue that WendyP57 is having
Closed Thread