Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2015, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuralVirologist View Post
Thank you to Raul and everyone else for their involvement in the fix!! Much appreciated!!
Absolutely. It is awesome what this game will do to keep us busy, happy, and always looking forward to the next enhancement.

Thanks devs.
Old Oct 31 2015, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Just wanted to add my 2 cents ..... the Developers are working on fixing all of these issues, and I just want to say "Thank You!" to them ! Sure, things are a little wonky now, but they ALWAYS fix them .... and we really do have to appreciate the fact that they actually LISTEN to the players ... There is NO other game that does this ..... Granted, it is very frustrating when the game is not running correctly ... but if everyone can just take a moment to think about it .... it's really not often at all that we have problems - and when we DO ... the developers are on top of it. This latest mess is NOT on Farm Town nor Slashkey, but because of freakin' Flash ....... yet it's the Developers of Farm Town that are putting up with all the complaints and trying to find a work-around for the mess ....

Let's all just take a second, think about it, then tell Slashkey "THANK YOU" for listening to us!
I wish we had a "like' key in the forum, Well said!

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Oct 31 2015, 09:43 AM

Default Red Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dcsully,
They just did go back to yesterday about 30 minutes ago:

Post-Release Updates - October 30th, 5:00PM

- Due to all the issues with the current release we are reverting back to the previous release so we can have more time to fix all the bugs players have found so far, we estimate all the known bugs should be fixed by monday or tuesday next week.

We will also bring back the red lines, however realize this makes operations like dragging, working on a farm and the game in general very slow, specially if there are too many red lines on the screen. This is why we released a few months ago the "Grass with Guidelines" in the Paths category, which is just a grass with the red lines but do not slow down the game, although we understand this is not accessible to all players because it is a farm cash item that you need to purchase once (35FC) and then apply as many times as you like to the rest of the farms.

Please restart your farms to see if things are not back to what was working yesterday.
What and where were (are) these red lines?
Old Oct 31 2015, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
What and where were (are) these red lines?
Hi Momma Woods,
The red lines are the little red squares you see when you hide something on a farm. They are markers of where an item is sitting but is hidden.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2015, 09:53 AM

Default Red Lines

Oh I was thinking and looking for something like the White Lines for puttin in the center of roads. LOL
Old Oct 31 2015, 10:00 AM

Default Red lines

RE: "We will also bring back the red lines..."

Don't know if this would work but may I suggest placing a choice to show/hide the red lines in Preferences? That way we could turn them on when needed.
Old Oct 31 2015, 10:08 AM

To Raul and all the Devs. I know you are working hard to fix the mess that wasn't your fault, and I know you will make this Great Game work like it use to. I just want to say THANK YOU!

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Old Oct 31 2015, 10:23 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Just wanted to add my 2 cents ..... the Developers are working on fixing all of these issues, and I just want to say "Thank You!" to them ! Sure, things are a little wonky now, but they ALWAYS fix them .... and we really do have to appreciate the fact that they actually LISTEN to the players ... There is NO other game that does this ..... Granted, it is very frustrating when the game is not running correctly ... but if everyone can just take a moment to think about it .... it's really not often at all that we have problems - and when we DO ... the developers are on top of it. This latest mess is NOT on Farm Town nor Slashkey, but because of freakin' Flash ....... yet it's the Developers of Farm Town that are putting up with all the complaints and trying to find a work-around for the mess ....

Let's all just take a second, think about it, then tell Slashkey "THANK YOU" for listening to us!
Ditto and well put
Old Oct 31 2015, 01:46 PM

Default Disappearing Items

I am trying to move trees from one farm to another. When I replant on the farm I want them on they keep disappearing and re-appearing. Sometimes they don't come back and are back in my storage. It also happens when planting trees from my gift box. Today on one of my farms trees that have been there forever have disappeared. They are still there and keep flashing off and on. Is this a problem all of a sudden because of the flash player? It only started doin this a couple of days ago.
Old Oct 31 2015, 01:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleemundy View Post
I am trying to move trees from one farm to another. When I replant on the farm I want them on they keep disappearing and re-appearing. Sometimes they don't come back and are back in my storage. It also happens when planting trees from my gift box. Today on one of my farms trees that have been there forever have disappeared. They are still there and keep flashing off and on. Is this a problem all of a sudden because of the flash player? It only started doin this a couple of days ago.
Hi jleemundy,
Yes it is as listed in the first post of this thread:
Known Issues

- Bug: When working farms there are some green patches appearing randomly on farms, which should disappear once you mouse over them

- Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them.

- Bug: When hiding items using the Show options in the preference window, the items usually come back when you move the mouse across the farm.

Once you get them moved then try restarting your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread